• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to get prescription for benzo and amphetamine at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrugsInc

Greenlighter
SWIM is going to the doctor tomorrow and is looking for a way to get amph( SWIM is in college and needs a boost from time to time for studying) and benzos(SWIM has a true problem with trying to overcome anxiety and talk to people, gets a weird feeling in stomach, sweats, heart races, cant keep eye contact with others without feeling uncomfortable). SWIM is concerned because saying both problems at once looks like SWIM is simply trying to get high(which would force the doctor to not prescribe the medicine), but in reality SWIM is only trying to relieve true problems.SWIM also realizes that SWIM will likely end up taking very watered down version of both drugs at low doses( although SWIM is larger than most people). Any advice would be greatly appreciated by SWIM and speediness would also be appreciated

SWIM is going to the doctor tomorrow and is looking for a way to get amph( SWIM is in college and needs a boost from time to time for studying) and benzos(SWIM has a true problem with trying to overcome anxiety and talk to people, gets a weird feeling in stomach, sweats, heart races, cant keep eye contact with others without feeling uncomfortable). SWIM is concerned because saying both problems at once looks like SWIM is simply trying to get high(which would force the doctor to not prescribe the medicine), but in reality SWIM is only trying to relieve true problems.SWIM also realizes that SWIM will likely end up taking very watered down version of both drugs at low doses( although SWIM is larger than most people). Any advice would be greatly appreciated by SWIM and speediness would also be appreciated

We do not use swim hear. please take a look at the BLUA before posting. we also cant tell YOU what to say to your doctor in order to cop drugs. my shrink has told me that because i am on Xanax .5 3x PRN he will not prescribe me amphetamines for my legit ADD because stimulants tend to in his words "battle" with the benzos. maybe your doc is different good luck. this will probably get closed don't take it personally it happens to the best of us.

In a dream world you could get a Bar prescription along with some Dexedrine. But like the above poster said most doctors won't prescribe 2 highly abuse able meds at once unless its an extreme case.

I get both adderal and klonopin from the same psychiatrist.
However several years ago I did a whole battery of psychological testing and have official diagnosis's on file so it's documented that I have ADD and that anxiety is a symptom of my bipolar. I've also told my psychiatrist that taking the klonopin at night really helps prevent a crash from the adderal or cause mania.
I'm not telling you what you need to say, I'm telling you that if you really believe you need both you're going to need to see a psychiatrist and get treatment for the actual disorders these drugs are made for.

update, general practitioner told me to go to a psychiatrist and get tested to see if I qualify. Sorry for using SWIM.

If you asked this 4-5 years ago, all you'd have to do is walk into the doctors office and be a teenage female.

sorry, BL isn't here to help you negotiate getting drugs from your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.