• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to Get Needles Mega Thread

There’s a site called Next Distro that mails free syringes, tourniquets, pipes, condoms etc any harm reduction supplies completely free in discreet packaging. Even if you live in a state where they aren’t technically allowed to distribute to you, they’ll at least send you a huge one time package anyway.

they aren’t technically allowed to distribute to you, they’ll at least send you a huge one time package anyway.
If so how could I be sure that that there isn’t something in it for them too?

I’ll be sure to order to my straight edge third cousins address just in case.

Thank you

When I was using IV, I lived in a state that allowed needle sales, but very few pharmacies would actually sell them without a prescription.

I used an online invoice maker to make an invoice for a purchase from a veterinary supply company of an injectable veterinary drug. In the "special comments" box I would put something along the lines of. "Unfortunately we do not stock syringes or needles, but in your state, a prescription is not needed. You should be able to ask any pharmacist for (insert detailed rig specs here), thank you for your purchase!"

I would buy a few hundred at a time, and update the date on the invoice whenever I needed to buy more.