• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to force a comedown from speed?

also, drinking something acidic or having a shot of lemon juice'll speed up the rate at which you metabolize amphetamines aswell as significantly reduce the active amount in the blood, i made a thread detailing this a few months back, smh some of my threads really should be sticky'd

also, drinking something acidic or having a shot of lemon juice'll speed up the rate at which you metabolize amphetamines aswell as significantly reduce the active amount in the blood, i made a thread detailing this a few months back, smh some of my threads really should be sticky'd
My ex husband used to drink lemon juice before a drug test for his meth habit lol (he’s a truck driver)

And it’s an old stoner trick too, if you need to straighten up from weed real fast for whatever reason, go the OJ

My ex husband used to drink lemon juice before a drug test for his meth habit lol (he’s a truck driver)

And it’s an old stoner trick too, if you need to straighten up from weed real fast for whatever reason, go the OJ
ooh, i'm curious maybe you can answer my question at some point if you ask him, are they still stepping up drug testing for truckers like i read a couple months ago? i don't recall where i came across where i said that but its generally common knowledge that truckers for decades have used some form of stimulant for the rediculous hours theyre made to work and deadlines they're given to meet that are just absurd to accomplish without some form of chemical aide

ooh, i'm curious maybe you can answer my question at some point if you ask him, are they still stepping up drug testing for truckers like i read a couple months ago? i don't recall where i came across where i said that but its generally common knowledge that truckers for decades have used some form of stimulant for the rediculous hours theyre made to work and deadlines they're given to meet that are just absurd to accomplish without some form of chemical aide

I can only tell you about Aus as you know.

Two things
They’ve always had ‘blitzes’ where they targeted drug use among truckies. But they’re getting sneakier now, they don’t forewarn companies that a blitz is coming.

Also used to be regular cops wouldn’t pull over a trucker here, was always highway police who have the specific jurisdiction.
My ex got done by a regular traffick cop which is pretty unusual.

Lastly, they’ve hit us here with the swab. You guys get that there yet?
Most unfair form of drug testing I’ve ever heard of. So bad that they have to on the spot fine you cos a conviction wouldn’t hold up on court. (It’s been tested a few times)
The fuckers get you for weed. 12 hours after you last smoked. And it’s bias, as some of us have slower metabolisms than others

It's worthing noting at the oft-advised antipsychotic route to solving your temporary drug crisis will rule out the chance of you getting high again for a few days after. You can't can Friday night with seroquel and the expect to go large on Staurday night.

Lastly, they’ve hit us here with the swab. You guys get that there yet?
oooh, they tried to put it into action when they legalized pot, but since that week, i haven't had anyone whatsoever mention swabs or anything of the sort since, but i do know they way over did it, there was quite alot of push-back from everyone in the city because cops would even randomly stop people and try to swab them to see if they'd test positive i don't know if anyone was charged for testing positive though, i can't remember right now, but i am alittle overtired, ma brain is a smiiidge slow right now

oooh, they tried to put it into action when they legalized pot, but since that week, i haven't had anyone whatsoever mention swabs or anything of the sort since, but i do know they way over did it, there was quite alot of push-back from everyone in the city because cops would even randomly stop people and try to swab them to see if they'd test positive i don't know if anyone was charged for testing positive though, i can't remember right now, but i am alittle overtired, ma brain is a smiiidge slow right now
Yep well they did it here, everyone down to ordinary traffic cops carry swabs now

Most just pay the fine and forget it but then driving under the influence became a more serious offence carrying a 10 year record on your licence so people began to challenge it in court and keep winning, at least with pot because the science is just so inaccurate

Currently working on making an easier read Format, and updating some info as well, If anyone reads this and there is a way to make this an unpublished draft, I would gladly do that until it is ready( just new to the board IDK how to do a few things yet.)

The finished product will be a data compilation of all the information I have compiled on Meth Use (orally or sublingually) and a nutritional supplements strategy for reduction of Amph/ Meths effects on the body. Much of this information is already on BL and I am just trying to put it in one place. I will eventually include peer-reviewed studies and references to new information as I go. WORK IN PROGRESS~

****In no way shape or form is meth safe, but if you know what's good for you run as far away as fast as you can! Since you are here, that's probably not going to be your choice, so lets at least try to make it as close to safe as we can!

Amph/Meth Safe Use TIp, Crash Strats, and Harm Reduction​

Some of the data I compiled is common knowledge or already posted here on bl or elsewhere in small bits. I just wanted to have a spot, where someone could get hopefully all the answers they need in one spot. When I originally went to look for stimulant Harm reduction or tips to use it safely and correctly I ended up with about 25 tabs open in Brave(my browser pays crypto) It's just all over the place, so my mission is to pull as much of it together that I can.

Wake up Hydrate/Eat --->take supplements----->binge----> Hydrate-->🚰Exercise---> 💪relax--->🏖️then sleep. .Repeat as necessary, not fun, but speeds up comedown. PROS this method is Safe as long as you pay attention to what your body is telling you during exercise which is the most dangerous part of this. (originally a thread reply will move this ))
  • Step1) First HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE, COCONUT WATER ONE Container of it, Then LOTS OF WATER (or body armor or Gatorade, but trust me the data behind the coco water (not milk) is an electrolyte dream )​
  • Step2) Be sure you are hydrated, jog on a treadmill or stationary bike. some form of exercise where you keep in mind your body temperature is elevated from Vasoconstriction and Tachycardia DONT OVERDO IT TAKE A BREAK IF NEED. DO it as long as you can 20 mins 30 mins an hour until you are tired, (Note endorphins help the comedown, encourages a state of relaxation )Lastly only you know your own body, exercise at a pace that is right for you.
  • Important to always continue to Hydrate!
  • Step3) Multi-part nutrition/relax step. Vitamin c powder drinks i.e Emergen-C or ascorbic acid. if not drink orange juice or any citrusy acidic juice, helps stop the reabsorption of crystal that produces AMPH (same for the amp alone helps metabolize the drug faster ) Amphetamines need an alkaline ph? in the stomach/blood/urine to have it's strongest bioavailability and effect. The acidity kicks the out sooner, and your just passing more of it out through your urine. Amino acids L-Theanine can help relax you. Speed and AMPH don't mix well with an acidic environment, don't absorb as well into the system. Magnesium Glycinate 200mg ALCAR 1 x 500mg & R-ALA 1 x 100mg (Both reduce amphetamine neurotoxicity) Make sure to EAT FOOD. Eat something healthy and nutritious, also get some sugar in you, your body burnt thru all its glucose.​
  • STEP 4) SLEEP (repeat Steps 1 thru 3 as needed if unable to sleep. ) ALSO MELATONIN 5- 10mg don't use this dose daily, habit-forming, normal doses are 0.5 to 3mg. Yes it is to help promote sleep, but if you are doing amphetamines daily your going to make this part of an already harmful habit. What catches my eyes most of all is melatonin does show medical evidence of having antioxidant effects.****Not for daily bingers. I typically do what I have listed here if trying to come down.

• BONUS STEPS and PRE BINGE INFO) Take L-theanine(Before and After) Magnesium Chelated - ALCAR and R-ALA (from earlier before and after) as a pre use prep. During Binge Redose one time ALCAR R-ALA. ( L-theanine promotes dopamine receptor health its from green tea helps prevent tolerance buildup ABSORBS BEST ON EMPTY STOMACH) **** CoQ10 take before 100mg super awesome super long half-life of an antioxidant, keeps your mitochondrial function ticking, don't take after****​
  • Need help sleeping take Diphenhydramine 25mg (develops tolerance quick only use as 2nd to last resort less effective against crystal
  • 2nd to Last resort - WHIle MANY SWEAR ON BENZO's there is a lot of data out there about the dangers of mixing Benzos and speed ( or opiates known as speedballing, or alcohol can be dangerous as well. On the same step, i will add Haldol and Seroquel, however, this can be very uncomfortable as your essentially pulling the e brakes." in essence is blocking the dopamine receptors*** (credits to Psycho_logic and any others before me who mentioned this)
  • I don't consider benzos and alcohol SAFE, but many swear by its use. And it may make you more comfort your own risk it is not actually a part of my compilation guide, but others opinions are there to save you from another search.****
DAILY SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
If your gonna use which is already dangerous let's reduce harm with daily habits Crystal / ADDY supplement guide- helps with both harm reduction, during use, and the crash
  • L-Tyrosine - ONLY if you're using it every day otherwise just take at the end of binges, wait for an empty stomach with water for better absorption. Note: Your body naturally replenishes this, so it is pointless to use daily unless you're really going hard. BETTER OFF TAKING L-theanine daily
  • L-theanine - twice a day morning night empty stomach
  • Omega 3 Fatty Acids -before in morning good for brain and heart... (DAily multi vit with DHA is great in the AM)
  • ^In regards to multi Vit avoid taking right before binge if it has vitamin C in it, IF ITS A gummy same rule not right before the binge.
  • Vitamin D / calcium- keep those bones healthy from nutritional distress of stims... TAKE IN MORNING
  • Inositol- helps with nervousness and obsessive symptoms ( THERE IS DATA OUT THERE has some downsides to it, but can't think of it always research yourself., don't always use yourself.
  • The last one I use is B12- sometimes super complex- sometimes just by itself. Sublingual B 12 tabs have a much much much higher absorption rating. HIGHLY REC SUBLINGUAL over swallow tabs and SUPER B COMPLEX has peer-reviewed data out there that it does not absorb nearly as well as just b12 by itself.

THE END BE SAFE <3 Critz

Last edited:
^^Why does it have to be written in such a fucked up font/colour scheme? Harm reduction advice needs to be easy to read.

I believe that it has already been said (I see Seiko advising haldol IM ), but if all fails - quetiapine (Seroquel) 50-100mg should bring you down pretty fast. Basically, all antipsychotics will have that effect as they block dopamine and serotonin receptors. To be used as a last resort.

I know the OP is from 9 years ago, but seriously taking (or perhaps even just getting) some Haldol or whatever seems excessive. Unless you are like a pilot or operate heavy machinery or something, just rest the best you can, eat, drink, clean yourself up and go to work. You'll be tired and hate it, but they won't know.

I advised Seroquel if all fails, but I should have added "and you're up for the second night and the shadow people are starting to walk around your room". It is always best not to go over the top and in the territory that you are even thinking about this kind of countermeasures, but as people sometimes do go over the top then it is better to knock yourself out than be taken to a mental institution and be knocked out with similar medication.

Old thread, but new data on an important subject. I will refrain from replying further. :)

I advised Seroquel if all fails, but I should have added "and you're up for the second night and the shadow people are starting to walk around your room". It is always best not to go over the top and in the territory that you are even thinking about this kind of countermeasures, but as people sometimes do go over the top then it is better to knock yourself out than be taken to a mental institution and be knocked out with similar medication.

Old thread, but new data on an important subject. I will refrain from replying further. :)
What's the new data?

Just wanted to make it clear that you were right and I was being a bit too reckless in advising antipsychotics. That's all.
All good my friend. It's not necessarily reckless but in my opinion I'd rather be gacked the fuck out at work than take something like Haldol. Maybe Seroquel but even that I would personally avoid.

I think for the occasional comedown or putting you to sleep at the end of a run when you are too sketched out to sleep naturally then Seroquel is pretty benign. Under 150-200 mg or so and it’s basically just a super anti-histamine. It’s anti-psychotic properties don’t come into effect until around 250-300 mg.

For a psychotic event they might give you 600 mg or more so taking 50-100 to get some sleep ain’t much. It also has a very fast half life so it’s out of your system quick.

It just was more enjoyable to me making it out with a color per step, oh well. just was hoping one day it would catch someone's eye who may be considering alcohol or another dangerous level out method. Will delete formating in AM sleepy appreciate the input!! ☺

Ah I'm sorry, was just trying to make it eye catchy, I'm an accoutant good at cooking the books. Communication and creativity not so much. Will just keep for my personal word pad. It's all data I've had stored on my PC. I am sure all of the possible harm reductions have been said, was going to repost it elsewhere, was accidental that I kept it here.

Basically the colors denote a step, or information pertaining to a similar category... the red was important warnings. BOLD I'm trying to master as a skip thru just read the bold

Will remove the colors tomorrow my bad man why the pre post alerted to my issues with Communication over a written medium.
Don't sell yourself short. Isn't "creative accounting" a thing?