• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to force a comedown from speed?

Don't sell yourself short. Isn't "creative accounting" a thing?
Spread sheet templates so not really art or color wise its automatic if wanted. the creativity I can do is using logic formulas to almost populate let's say a stock portfolio without creating it. But its not like expressive. It's cool its really nbd. If all the datas elsewhere

Last edited:
^^Why does it have to be written in such a fucked up font/colour scheme? Harm reduction advice needs to be easy to read.
Once awake in morning will fix the rest. sorry man, I thought it was decent but i am pretty retarded when wanting to make something eye catchy/creative with a serious message. Wanted it to stick out, because I truly hope to make a difference and maybe even save or touch one life, and it doesn't hurt for it to be easily noticed, but I get your point too. Goodnight man!

I believe that it has already been said (I see Seiko advising haldol IM ), but if all fails - quetiapine (Seroquel) 50-100mg should bring you down pretty fast. Basically, all antipsychotics will have that effect as they block dopamine and serotonin receptors. To be used as a last resort.
Sequel and Haldol, hmm I knew them but never knew why, but I forgot about the functional effect. Adding to my pc database, which is all in one file for the first time ever thank God haha xD

But this does go on the unsafe side lol 😆

Sequel and Haldol, hmm I knew them but never knew why, but I forgot about the functional effect.
Yeah just remember what atelier3 said about Seroquel. That's why it is different - it acts like an antihistaminic at lower doses. It is even prescribed off-label for sleep because of that. Haldol and other first-gen antipsychotics are different ball game altogether. Even other second-gen antipsychotics, like olanzapine, risperidone, ziprasidone...all hit much harder at available dosages. by "much harder" I am talking about how they block dopamine and serotonin receptors.

And if it's not obvious already - I am not a doctor, pharmacist, nor do I have any degree in anything, let alone pharmacology. So take my words as they are, layman's understanding from having a first-hand experience and internet connectivity.

Yeah just remember what atelier3 said about Seroquel. That's why it is different - it acts like an antihistaminic at lower doses. It is even prescribed off-label for sleep because of that. Haldol and other first-gen antipsychotics are different ball game altogether. Even other second-gen antipsychotics, like olanzapine, risperidone, ziprasidone...all hit much harder at available dosages. by "much harder" I am talking about how they block dopamine and serotonin receptors.

And if it's not obvious already - I am not a doctor, pharmacist, nor do I have any degree in anything, let alone pharmacology. So take my words as they are, layman's understanding from having a first-hand experience and internet connectivity.
Oh I get it it sounds similar to precipitated withdrawals tbh

I turn off everything with Seroquel ranging from 50 mg to turn off my normal insomnia, 100mg to turn off the last few hours of an LSD trip or MDMA roll that’s going nowhere fun, 300mg to turn of a double tab scary bad trip. It’s like candy for the sleep deprived and the sketched out who get all anxious at the end of things when the fun is over but sleep very elusive.

note: I am not a doctor. I am a serious drug fiend. But I am prescribed them by a doctor who also claims Ability and Seroquel are neuroprotective for all stims.

Does Abilify (aripiprazole) has some mechanisms of action similar to Seroquel? In terms that different dosages make significant difference so that it can be prescribed for different issues? Or something like that. @Atelier3 I know you are not a medical doctor but you are intelligent and that is why I am asking. Maybe you have investigated aripiprazole and can write the gist of why it is different than let's say olanzapine or ziprasidone. I would say that all antipsychotics are protective from drugs that work by increasing dopamine and/or serotonin. They simply block most receptors so dopaminergic/serotonergic drugs can not have effects and therefore are protective. Anything special about aripiprazole so you save me some "google time"...?

I turn off everything with Seroquel ranging from 50 mg to turn off my normal insomnia, 100mg to turn off the last few hours of an LSD trip or MDMA roll that’s going nowhere fun, 300mg to turn of a double tab scary bad trip. It’s like candy for the sleep deprived and the sketched out who get all anxious at the end of things when the fun is over but sleep very elusive.

note: I am not a doctor. I am a serious drug fiend. But I am prescribed them by a doctor who also claims Ability and Seroquel are neuroprotective for all stims.
Reading about it right now in my old pharmacopeia. Seroquel has a Pharmacodynamic relationship with stims. While I don't understand the chemistry it is indeed Antagonistic so it does kick it out of the system in essence somewhat. Never knew ! Great find

Does Abilify (aripiprazole) has some mechanisms of action similar to Seroquel? In terms that different dosages make significant difference so that it can be prescribed for different issues

Abilify is a Newer generation a-typical Antipsychotic. It works very similarly to Seroquel for what ita used to treat, unsure if the mode of action is the same, albeit much less sedating. It interacts with most of the same medications, however it has an extra enzyme interaction that seroquel doesn't with CYP2D6 inhibitors. Also interesting it lists benzos and Seroquel doesn't.

EDIT* Forgot to mention they are both A-typical Antipsychotics

The good news is that despite reports to the contrary, Abilify does not seem to impede LSD in the same way Seroquel does.

I take daily 10 mg Abilify and 250 ug acid put me into orbit around Saturn the other day while Seroquel brought me back to reality after about 12 hours of space exploration. So they have some differences.

Yeah, I use my Seroquel to come down. It's been a life saver. I'd be up for nights at a time on my meth binges before I began taking it. Now I can have fun all night and still be able to get to sleep....even if its the next morning. Depending on how much I've been using, 50mg (two pills for me) is enough to force a comedown. Maybe a shot of liquor or a little wine if I have some as well. If I've really been up and desperately need to sleep, I will crush and snort another 25mg. Not too long later, I'll be asleep.

personally things like flualprazolam and olanzapine were both extremely effective at bringing me down

without drugs? I have no advice other than exercise and eat

personally things like flualprazolam and olanzapine were both extremely effective at bringing me down

without drugs? I have no advice other than exercise and eat
In essence this is my main worry. Someone can be so tweaked, they forgot what they took, and OD when adding a benzo to come down.

While I'm guilty of comedown via benzos, gotta finish that damn guide so at least the info exists in one spot

**edited on pc always have typos on my phone.

Last edited:
Does Abilify (aripiprazole) has some mechanisms of action similar to Seroquel? In terms that different dosages make significant difference so that it can be prescribed for different issues? Or something like that. @Atelier3 I know you are not a medical doctor but you are intelligent and that is why I am asking. Maybe you have investigated aripiprazole and can write the gist of why it is different than let's say olanzapine or ziprasidone. I would say that all antipsychotics are protective from drugs that work by increasing dopamine and/or serotonin. They simply block most receptors so dopaminergic/serotonergic drugs can not have effects and therefore are protective. Anything special about aripiprazole so you save me some "google time"...?
Abilify works across a much larger portion of the brain than do most other antipsychotics and it binds differently to dopamine and serotonin receptors in different parts of the brain particularly between the pre- and post-synaptic cleft. Sometimes it is a full agonist, sometimes a full antagonist, sometimes a partial agonist and sometimes a partial antagonist depending which receptors you are talking about at which location in the brain. So sometimes it blocks and sometimes it doesn’t. even on opposing sides of the synaptic cleft it can be doing opposing things. The Wilkie article details the specific action at specific receptors (there’s too many to list here)

I have not read anything that describes mechanism of action as being dose dependent based on medical condition but it is dispensed in a wide variety for doses.