• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to fix lumps in arms from shooting cocaine?

Tarantino

Greenlighter
I prefer to boot coke. Have been missing because my arms are shot. Need help holistic or homeopathic stuff to help get rid of the lumps and knots. Any suggestions? I'm currently doing warm compresses and arnica gel.

Surely there are some that have options at disposal from experience... I personally haven't had many issues here as it is very seldom and any damage is negligible (usually they fade off - 'cept one from when I was 12-14 yrs old... still know it's there but no-one would notice unless they know what they are looking for).
If there is little egress to the line(s); maybe it's time to see a medical doctor? This is the obvious and text-book-ish but most associates I lost were somewhere in this stage before checking out: Please consider it.
Sorry to bomb the thread and I hope someone could give advice that may encourage me to edit/delete this one.
I know despair well: Along with a host of other "negative" perceptions. Try using these as a tool or stepping-stone to enlightenment (or at the least reflect and reassess).
What do you have to lose? No... what are you willing to lose?
Don't leave: You've something to share (hope?) with others less fortunate than yourself.

Last edited:
I agree with PtahTek.

I'm going to move this thread to Other Drugs where more people can chime in on it for ya, Tarantino.

IIRC the lumps are from cutting agents that don't fully dissolve properly as well as the intense vasoconstriction on the surrounding capillaries with possible blood clotting from stagnate circulation in the area. I don't know of any holistic or homeopathic products off hand that could undo that, but light pressure and warm complexes seem like a good start.

If you plan to continue shooting Coke, a .22um syringe filter, esp the Omicron triple layer PVDF .22um 25mm, can help lessen the occurrence and severity of the lumps by at least removing the non water soluble cuts and bacteria. Those coupled with good injecting practices could really improve the end result.

s-l225.jpg

If you plan to continue shooting Coke, a .22um syringe filter, esp the Omicron triple layer PVDF .22um 25mm, can help lessen the occurrence and severity of the lumps by at least removing the non water soluble cuts and bacteria. Those coupled with good injecting practices could really improve the end result.

s-l225.jpg
I ordered some of these and found that it was impossible to push the liquid through it with my leur lock needleless syringe! I found that although imperfect, SteriFilt works great and fast. My .02

You have to wet them first so the membrane opens up otherwise you can air-lock them, but I've never heard of anybody having serious difficulty and I've used hundreds of them without issue. I also don't use U=100's so that excludes the sterifilts for my needs.

Sterifilts work okay but they purposely break down after each use and don't filter out bacteria, I can rinse my omi's and use many times. If you have any OMicrons left try prefiltering before running it through. If it's not an Omicron triple then they can be a little more difficult if the sample isn't somewhat dilute but impossible seems very strange.

A weekend of shooting coke does the damage of a month of shooting H.
But I have found using Arnica spray and warm compress helps. Also, soaking in warm water with Epsom salt heals the old junkie wounds.

A weekend of shooting coke does the damage of a month of shooting H.
But I have found using Arnica spray and warm compress helps. Also, soaking in warm water with Epsom salt heals the old junkie wounds.

It's nasty business. I'm glad that I'm out of that line of pleasure. I wouldn't recommend shooting coke to my worst enemies. Every shot is a dance with death. I stopped when i shot 1.5g's in 2 hours and I couldn't breath for about 30 seconds after my last bellringer. It felt like the wind got knocked out of me. I knew that was my last time.

^^^^ Yeah but shooting coke is the most fun way to do it and for some reason less fiendish than smoking imo.
I second warm wraps or soaks with loads of epsom salts, works for missed shots of h really well too it you do it fast.