• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to find veins if you're obese?

you will know it's arterial blood even if you've never seen it before, it's frothy as all hell, and has the tendency to almost immediately coagulate and clog your shot, unless you're a junky on your last legs so to speak and shooting into the last resort spots (femoral, brachial, jugular) it's pretty hard to hit an artery on the surface, just don't purposely put the syringe into something that has a pulse, if it beats its an artery. I shot into my brachial and my femoral for almost the past two years and can count the amount of time I hit an artery on one hand.

you will know it's arterial blood even if you've never seen it before, it's frothy as all hell, and has the tendency to almost immediately coagulate and clog your shot, unless you're a junky on your last legs so to speak and shooting into the last resort spots (femoral, brachial, jugular) it's pretty hard to hit an artery on the surface, just don't purposely put the syringe into something that has a pulse, if it beats its an artery. I shot into my brachial and my femoral for almost the past two years and can count the amount of time I hit an artery on one hand.
thats exactly why I tend to mention but I guess I can see why people say it; seriously, if you NEVER tried it before, I guess you may not know. I cant imagine it happening because its not exactly easy to happen but if you just dont know what the fuck youre sticking then who knows. I learned from sticking a needle into a random arm based on video; this was back in 07/08, so who the fuck knows. I probably missed so many fucking times; I wish I got half those shots i missed, lol

Bad news

Listen yo,if you think opiods make u feel more than alive,soon shooting herion will make u feel more dead than a walkin corpse zombie..its really tha way lv.. Trust me.herion will be ur worste enemy that ull hav to have around just cos without wot u hate the most u wount be able to live without..plz stop now wen u still have a winning chance..find out on spiritiality,wether the religion having God of the UNIVERSE with you will feel more higher than life in a mo' healthy,positive,permenent way! One lv

Defiantly helps to be hydrated. I'm defiantly fat as hell and have used numerous veins. For me it took practice. But I had one go to vein that I found. I go for the forearms or hand. I also used my feet at one point. I use to keep a weights by my bed to just get ge blood flowing.

Without reading all the replies all I'll say is when I have trouble fixing I will take a very very hot shower, before that go for a jog as far as you can. Even if it's only 30 FEET AND BACK do a jog then shower. Those fuckers will pop up somewhere.

Get your blood pumping.take body builders for instance.their veins bulge.do some curls.take a hot shower then do some curls heavy

Stop eating 3 pints of Ben and Jerrys every night when you're high.

Or you can use a special light to find veins, they are used in the medical field. Might be a device that has a small but strong/concentrated black light.

Please don't shoot up heroin fhere are better ways to lose wait!

I don't think they are shooting heroin to lose weight.

I just feel the need to put my 2 cents in here. OP, please don't start shooting heroin. When I first tried it, I thought I could manage it, and I did, for almost a year. Then I decided to start using it IV to get a better high. That was it, once I picked up the needle, it owned me. For 18 years. That's how long it took me to quit. That's almost 2 decades of my life, lost to heroin. I'm still on Oxy for chronic pain, but I swallow them, I don't shoot anything anymore. I'm very grateful to be off the dope though. I know you think it'll be great, and maybe you don't care so much what happens, but me and several other junkies here are trying to tell you that you have NO idea. That sh*t is the devil, it will f*c king own you and make you its slave for life. So please, don't do this.

Seeing as you posted in OD I'm not going to try to talk you out of your dark intentions but a stroll through The Dark Side is always a good perspective rectifier. Anyways I am a pasty, mayonnaise refrigerator Perry looking dude and fairly soon you are not going to be able to hide hand and forearm tracks for long. IME the crook of the arm with the smallest gauge needle you can obtain (28,29,30) seems to be the least obvious when interacting with family, employers, church, etc. At least you can roll up your sleeves with a long sleeve shirt when it's hot. Also the scarring can be passed off as a hospital IV scar if you can keep your habit conservative and use insulin size needles & cold packs. If you decide the constant cycling between normalcy and Hell is for you then rotating veins is going to be required to maintain any semblance of HR.
I know it has been 6 months since this thread started but there has to be more than one curious Cartman out there.