S Sleepyf0cker Bluelighter Joined Apr 27, 2025 Messages 20 Apr 27, 2025 #1 Hey, I've got a kilo of dried leaf and my o chem is not that good, I've looked up teks online but require some chems I'm not able to get such as ammonia... Any suggestion?
Hey, I've got a kilo of dried leaf and my o chem is not that good, I've looked up teks online but require some chems I'm not able to get such as ammonia... Any suggestion?
E Electrum1 Temporary Ban Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 34,341 Apr 27, 2025 #2 Nobody here is going to help you produce cocaine, and saying you aren't able to get ammonia just makes your post sound suspicious
Nobody here is going to help you produce cocaine, and saying you aren't able to get ammonia just makes your post sound suspicious
Skorpio Administrator Staff member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,119 Location The zone Apr 27, 2025 #3 Unfortunately, this isn’t the kind of thing we do here. Please look elsewhere for that kind of discussion.
Unfortunately, this isn’t the kind of thing we do here. Please look elsewhere for that kind of discussion.