Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to evaporate water containing MDMA?

IWillHostIt

Bluelighter
Hi,

I have done an acetone wash and a cold water extraction of 5 pills.

I am left with 40ml's of water containing MDMA.

• What is the best way to evaporate the water to leave me with just the MDMA?
  • Would a microwave or oven suffice?, I was thinking of putting the water on a plate and placing it in the oven at 150c, is this a good or bad idea?

I wouldn't microwave it. Do you have a heated lamp of some description?

if you know how to extract it fuck knows why you want help ...

but exposing that liquid to high temps will decrease mdxx content ..

and what is the color of the fluid ... clear or cloudy ...

when you evaporate the fluid you wont see much mdxx ... say 5 pills at average 70mg per pill = 350mg of mdxx ... which you want a very small vile and even then you will still lose some mdxx so lets say 300mg ....

.3 of a gram will be very hard to pickup unless your using a very small ampule or similar.

to be honest to the strength of pills these days you would be better off crushing up pills and adding to a a small bottle of water and drinking that ..

people wash pills and wash coke for what .. you lose weight for pure ...

the only drug that I know of that should be washed or cooked is heroin as its going up your arm ..

Yeah it seems like a rather pointless exercise, unless for some reason you want to be able to measure your doses precisely. Amphetamines and most other adulterants are going to be in the finished product anyway, so you don't achieve much.

And why dry it out? You're just going to dose it orally anyway, just drinking it down in small quantities.

if you know how to extract it fuck knows why you want help ...

but exposing that liquid to high temps will decrease mdxx content ..

and what is the color of the fluid ... clear or cloudy ...

when you evaporate the fluid you wont see much mdxx ... say 5 pills at average 70mg per pill = 350mg of mdxx ... which you want a very small vile and even then you will still lose some mdxx so lets say 300mg ....

.3 of a gram will be very hard to pickup unless your using a very small ampule or similar.

to be honest to the strength of pills these days you would be better off crushing up pills and adding to a a small bottle of water and drinking that ..

the only drug that I know of that should be washed or cooked is heroin as its going up your arm ..

Couldn't have put it better myself

kingpin007 said:

People shoot cocaine, would you not want it to be clean for that?

And purifying your cocaine can make it easier to dose.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to purify H as easy as coke. :\

People also shoot meth, hell people even shoot MDMA although much more rarely.

Keep it in a warm room (a heated room) and run a fan over it, the air movement should evaporate the water. Whatever is left however will probably become incrusted onto whatever its on, so you'll want the liquid in somthing it can be scraped out of. I don't have any idea what the losses will be as I have never done this myself.

^ the above poster said the correct method.

Just remember if anyone doing this :), to use as little water as possible!, 40ml's is way to much!, try to use like 5ml's, so that it takes less time to take away the water.

But the very end lesson is not to run a fan over it!, just drink the fucking water!, it has the pure MDMA in it, because water, is pretty fucking pure to.

So I should of drank the fucking water, instead of trying to dissipate it.

So if you clean your pills, You must just drink the water! Full stop.

Window and fine mesh cover and time is sufficient. Just be patient. If you see dark oils you have impure MDXX

Seems like a good science experiment, but praticallity has been sumarised above. If i'm ever really bored on the weekend this could be fun/ish.

Goodluck dude. If not just drink .5 of the water... then the other half, prolly have a good night :)

So.........

Is it feasable to say put 10grams of pure mdma in some water and then extract it? cos if thats possible I has an idea!

Why would you do that? The whole point is to purify your drugs. If you have 10grams of pure MDMA and you add water your going to be left with wet drugs. If you then evaporate that your going to be left with what you started with, minus some losses.

An over done idea unless the dogs are having a day off. Everything goes through Sydney at the moment for parcels. Which for smugglers is a good and bad thing. Sydney customs are very random and while they don't have the biggest team for mail they take their time on the more funny looking items for the news. I seriously think that a brick of non smelling MDMA would make it into the country with a MSDS for some unknown chemical wrapped in some bubble wrap lol, express = trouble according to customs news. But *cough* DHL *cough* are *cough* not fed customs* cough* ahem. clearing throat sorry.