• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOW TO DO METH WITHOUT AGING?!

I dont think its being glorified, at all... I think its being stripped of its socially accepted stigma by these posts, which is good. yes, it cant be like "METH IS GREAT - YOU WILL BE AMAZING AND LOOK AWESOME ALWAYS" BUT we cant always act like every person or incident with it being used has to have some horribly aged outcome or fucked up life because of it, feel me?
I feel you. I take very good care of myself. I take like 5-6 short showers a day. I use lotions, serums, creams to excess. I haven't aged really in my 2 years of using Meth, almost daily use. I work a full time job, have hobbies, and sleep almost every night.

The biggest health impacts that lead to physical deterioration with meth usage are related to self-care, or rather, lack thereof. Many meth users will binge for days on end without sleeping. Lack of sleep, especially chronic lack of sleep, is absolutely horrible for you. Also when binging, people generally do not eat, or do not eat much, and so another part of it is chronic malnourishment. Also lack of teeth care, combined with meth smoke's caustic nature, is what causes peoples' teeth to go to shit.

If you can use meth responsibly, ie, don't use it daily, sleep every night, make sure you get proper nutrition, and make sure you keep up with your personal hygiene, you will do FAR less damage to yourself. However it is difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle when you're immersed in meth. Some people can manage to do it. After all, it is prescribed (very occasionally), in small doses, as a medication similar to, but more powerful than, d-amphetamine.

I would never recommend to anyone to start using meth because it seems like the vast majority of users will eventually enter the days-long binging cycle, and from there, they start to fall apart physically and mentally. If one were to use meth occasionally, and make sure to sleep and take care of yourself, they would not experience anywhere near as much deterioration.

sup FAM.

title says it all.

ive been sober for 7 years.... (wont divulge much cus nobody has time.. or actually erm, we have a lot of times these days) but ive been craving to do meth again, never been out of control or addict to it & am usually always level headed & ALWAYS have downers for comedown to keep me sane, otherwise ill refuse it.

ANYWAYS, I love my beautiful face & am VERY much into not aging lmao..

so that leaves the question; CAN one do meth without aging ? CAN one do meth & do things to prevent LESS aging? everyone & their body chemistry is different so this will be interesting.

ANY TIPS that have seen ACTUAL results from persona experience?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK!!!!
if you don't wanna age your doing the wrong drug my friend unless by 'meth ' you mean methadone they are secretly for ageing and anti ageing if you wanna age and look dim do stims if you don't want to age and look straight as a dye do fly no but seriously I don't think from the pics I have seen that what your asking is possible unless you maybe used only a few times a year

Wow, that's a lot of showers, why do you take so many, if I may ask? Taking too many showers is actually not good for your skin, it dries it out and prevents your natural skin oils from accumulating.
Well, long story short...I'm living in a hotel room extended stay right now because my parents (who I live with) house is being renovated. My mother is a real control freak and used to "time" my showers (she was worried about the bill). So, now that I dont have her on my back I find taking short, hot showers to be a form of self love and the hot water feels like a warm hug. I always lotion up after each shower. Go thru lotion so fast, I love the feel of it.

Disclaimer: I never been a 'meth-head', but I do use stims (mainly from the dr)!

I find that the best way to use stims and not look and feel like a total tweaker, for me (in a perfect world, etc, etc). Is to take your adderall/ritalin/'blabla-stim' early in the morning then have a sturdy breakfast, a shower, then a light lunch, plenty of fluids, and then in the afternoon refill with some adderall/ritalin/'blabla-stim', take magnesium (to stop the jaw clenching), omega-3's to feel less edgy and some tums or water with baking soda, to alkaline your blood so you can keep going and not need to re:dose until the evening.

Eat a nice dinner if you can, some salmon, read-meat, salad/greens drink plenty of fluids.

If you can't eat (because that's normal on stims) make a smoothie with bananas for potassium, cream (fat is energy), yogurt (pro-biotics), raw eggs (have proteins and amino acids that are precursors for dopamine and serotonin) , some oats (or other cereal grain with fiber keeps you full through the night) and add things like moringa, spirulina, wheatgrass. Drinking something is easier, just gulp it down.

Try to sleep a few hours every night, drink juice with loads of vitamin-c before bed to flush out the stim and strenghten your immune system. And if your not tired at night or suffer from insomnia, maybe use a herbal sleep-aid, or if necessary a combo of anti-psychotics and benzos.

And I recommend organic virgin coconut-oil as a skin moisturizer and shea-butter mixed with some coconut-oil for your hair, scalp and facial-hair, it's also good for the face and works like an eraser against wrinkles (but be careful shea-butter can cause irritation in pure form). Good luck! Stay healthy! Avoid crappy fast food, tobacco & booze. Try to work out too!

Edit-And don't forget to brush your teeth! 🤩

Last edited:
if you don't wanna age your doing the wrong drug my friend unless by 'meth ' you mean methadone they are secretly for ageing and anti ageing if you wanna age and look dim do stims if you don't want to age and look straight as a dye do fly no but seriously I don't think from the pics I have seen that what your asking is possible unless you maybe used only a few times a year
thats true, but beside the point. I wasnt seeking a drug that produces less aging effects, I was moreso looking ways to combat them because I knew I was going to use. thats all.

Disclaimer: I never been a 'meth-head', but I do use stims (mainly from the dr)!

I find that the best way to use stims and not look and feel like a total tweaker, for me (in a perfect world, etc, etc). Is to take your adderall/ritalin/'blabla-stim' early in the morning then have a sturdy breakfast, a shower, then a light lunch, plenty of fluids, and then in the afternoon refill with some adderall/ritalin/'blabla-stim', take magnesium (to stop the jaw clenching), omega-3's to feel less edgy and some tums or water with baking soda, to alkaline your blood so you can keep going and not need to re:dose until the evening.

Eat a nice dinner if you can, some salmon, read-meat, salad/greens drink plenty of fluids.

If you can't eat (because that's normal on stims) make a smoothie with bananas for potassium, cream (fat is energy), yogurt (pro-biotics), raw eggs (have proteins and amino acids that are precursors for dopamine and serotonin) , some oats (or other cereal grain with fiber keeps you full through the night) and add things like moringa, spirulina, wheatgrass. Drinking something is easier, just gulp it down.

Try to sleep a few hours every night, drink juice with loads of vitamin-c before bed to flush out the stim and strenghten your immune system. And if your not tired at night or suffer from insomnia, maybe use a herbal sleep-aid, or if necessary a combo of anti-psychotics and benzos.

And I recommend organic virgin coconut-oil as a skin moisturizer and shea-butter mixed with some coconut-oil for your hair, scalp and facial-hair, it's also good for the face and works like an eraser against wrinkles (but be careful shea-butter can cause irritation in pure form). Good luck! Stay healthy! Avoid crappy fast food, tobacco & booze. Try to work out too!

Edit-And don't forget to brush your teeth! 🤩
love this!

literally nailed my entire existence with this comment. haha

thankfully, after posting this thread, ive only used once & decided "nawl, this aint for me anymore" haha the comedown was too unpleasant. & I think the shit I did was weak as fuck, so overall not what I was expecting. but awesome advice!

also, you do understand that only the negative effects & pictures of drug use is posted online right? sort of as a deterrent?

im sure you'll NEVER find a site [besides this one] that will be like "See, she/he was beautiful before using meth & still is not 10 years later" lol it doesnt fit their socially stigmatized agenda.

also, you do understand that only the negative effects & pictures of drug use is posted online right? sort of as a deterrent?

im sure you'll NEVER find a site [besides this one] that will be like "See, she/he was beautiful before using meth & still is not 10 years later" lol it doesnt fit their socially stigmatized agenda.
The people who wind up looking more like a faces of meth ad are usually abusing the hell out of it to the extreme, homeless and unhealthy in every other way as well, not to mention just unfortunate. Not very many meth users actually look absolutely terrible, my experience. It’s a detractor but the better you take care of yourself otherwise the less it will impact your looks, and again genetics plays a role as well. Some people look like a faves of meth ad with no drugs involved, some you’d never guess in your wildest dreams are struggling with a meth addiction at a glance.

I can see where it’s taken away from my appearance somewhat. Nothing dramatic but it’s noticeable to me. Usually people don’t figure out I’m heavy into drugs by my appearance alone.

sup FAM.

title says it all.

ive been sober for 7 years.... (wont divulge much cus nobody has time.. or actually erm, we have a lot of times these days) but ive been craving to do meth again, never been out of control or addict to it & am usually always level headed & ALWAYS have downers for comedown to keep me sane, otherwise ill refuse it.

ANYWAYS, I love my beautiful face & am VERY much into not aging lmao..

so that leaves the question; CAN one do meth without aging ? CAN one do meth & do things to prevent LESS aging? everyone & their body chemistry is different so this will be interesting.

ANY TIPS that have seen ACTUAL results from persona experience?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK!!!!
If you are worried about aging, and feel as though you must use stimulants or speed, I would not use METH, and would instead just take actual Dexedrine instead in low or moderate doses. Do not abuse it, or go on super long runs or binges for weeks/months where you take high doses. Get sleep, take a multi-vitamin, stay hydrated with water, and eat food.

I never have used METH but I would take Dexedrine and did the above. I never drank alcohol on it the way friends did, or smoked pot or tobacco.

Bear in mind, there are pills which are made to look like prescription Dexedrine or Adderall but are really METH, so make sure they are pharmaceutical grade if you decide to take any of them.

Last edited:
Right - so when you do meth, you don't eat, sleep, or drink water
Bullshit. If you use meth like an asshole, then maybe this is what some people do, but by no means does it force this behavior. If you use meth moderately, time it responsibly, and curb compulsive redosing, it's quite an enjoyable and oftentimes productive drug for adults to self-administer.

so ya know what?

just don't do it - meth is garbage at best
Lol. That must be why it's so popular, right? And so basically you're echoing Nancy Reagan right now with her propagandic “Just Say No” urging young Americans not to think for themselves but rather to be docile and complicit and “Just… say no to drugs!®” And don't get me started on the Iran-Contra scandal…

Right. So… you've either never had good meth, or you failed at using it responsibly. I wonder which one applies to you. Hopefully neither and you've just been failing to think for yourself, too…

On a separate note: is your username a Primus reference? Primus sucks! ;)

actually maybe your right tbh I have only seen horrible pics of meth users obviously all full time users probably don't look half as bad same with crack and heroin after reading my post it does come across as stereotyping a bit my bad bro

Bullshit. If you use meth like an asshole, then maybe this is what some people do, but by no means does it force this behavior. If you use meth moderately, time it responsibly, and curb compulsive redosing, it's quite an enjoyable and oftentimes productive drug for adults to self-administer.

Lol. That must be why it's so popular, right? And so basically you're echoing Nancy Reagan right now with her propagandic “Just Say No” urging young Americans not to think for themselves but rather to be docile and complicit and “Just… say no to drugs!®” And don't get me started on the Iran-Contra scandal…

Right. So… you've either never had good meth, or you failed at using it responsibly. I wonder which one applies to you. Hopefully neither and you've just been failing to think for yourself, too…

On a separate note: is your username a Primus reference? Primus sucks! ;)

haha.gif

Yup! it's from Primus....i made this account 16 years ago, back when mdma was still mostly in pill form and i'd come to check the pill reports because their was nothing worse than eating an E pill and ending up with my jaw clinched clenched for 12 hours from a god damn tweeky ass METH BOMB

but hang on - my moka pot just filled up here and im gonna pour myself a cup of coffee first....

coffeebuzz.gif

OK - SO....you're gonna try to tell me that there is a such thing as an occasional meth user, when rule #1 clearly states, there is no such thing as an occasional meth user, no matter what anybody tries to tell you

#2 - Popularity does NOT equal value....which also goes against what you were just telling me about thinking for yourself right? right

#C - Oh yea - ive done meth a few times and i wouldn't make a comment about it if i had no personal experience with it to be honest - it's the worst drug i ever did and ive done almost everything....but you think the quality might change my mind? i can tell you this: no drug felt like it polluted my system quite like meth - a minimum of 10 days until i felt like it was out of me and i started to feel like me again

easily the worst drug out of them all and ive also seen the people around me and what it does to them

nothing good comes out of meth - eventually you still end up with some sort of drug induced schizophrenia - but go ahead, tell me how great it is when you don't do meth like an asshole
haha.gif