• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOW TO DO METH WITHOUT AGING?!

not gonna lie dude... respectfully, just scrolling down the replies, I only really focused on the pics & thought it was a joke, but.. maybe its cus of the face youre making?

idk.

youre onto something about ROA.... cus our stomaches are meant to break down & digest shit, our respiratory parts & lungs are not meant to be filled with any smoke. but at the same time , our stomachs arent meant to have toxic shit in it either, but maybe youre right? idk.

haven't used yet, might tonight.. but I think ill either smoke it or sniff it. or stick it up my ass.... jk.
Do you think I look "worse"? Do you think I look "better" Do you think I look "older"? Do you think I look "younger"? Or do you not really know how I look at all? You just know I look "different"...

In regards to toxicity, Methamphetamine in-and-of-itself is not necessarily a toxin, nor is it full of "Toxic Shit". It can be full of toxic shit, say when it is chemically synthesized in a rouge lab somewhere and winds up full of impurities. That said, it can also be organically synthesized: Methamphetamine was initially discovered as an all-natural 100% organic synthetic stimulant.

PRnr3Lu.jpg

In regards to concerns over ingesting Meth: Meth is a Medication, intended to be ingested. Methamphetamine is legally sold in the United States under the brand name "Desoxyn":

3CEGHlG.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think its being glorified, at all...
You must have missed my thread....

How to do stop the aging process:

Step 1: Find a wormhole
Step 2: Find a way to move through the wormhole
Step 3: Make sure it's a wormhole that leads you to your own past
Step 4: Kill your past self
Step 5: Be stuck in an endless loop, knock yourself out

I dont think its being glorified, at all... I think its being stripped of its socially accepted stigma by these posts, which is good. yes, it cant be like "METH IS GREAT - YOU WILL BE AMAZING AND LOOK AWESOME ALWAYS" BUT we cant always act like every person or incident with it being used has to have some horribly aged outcome or fucked up life because of it, feel me?

Nah. It’s all good. There’s history with me and @acklac7 going overboard in a discussion on meth recently. I’m just reminding him we want to keep it sane in here.

Do you think I look "worse"? Do you think I look "better" Do you think I look "older"? Do you think I look "younger"? Or do you not really know how I look at all? You just know I look "different"...

In regards to toxicity, Methamphetamine in-and-of-itself is not necessarily a toxin, nor is it full of "Toxic Shit". It can be full of toxic shit, say when it is chemically synthesized in a rouge lab somewhere and winds up full of impurities. That said, it can also be organically synthesized: Methamphetamine was initially discovered as an all-natural 100% organic synthetic stimulant.

PRnr3Lu.jpg

In regards to concerns over ingesting Meth: Meth is a Medication, intended to be ingested. Methamphetamine is legally sold in the United States under the brand name "Desoxyn":

3CEGHlG.jpg
you’re very well aware and have great self awareness in a way though.. cus you don’t looked aged at all... it’s just the cooky face that’s off putting lmao.

but isn’t the crystal meth majority of us ingest made or poisons etc ?

Sleep. For the love of God get some fucking sleep. :D

Way too many tweakers seem to be of the view that sleep is entirely optional.
THIS!!!!! hahahah

listen to me when I say, I LITERALLY refuse to do meth unless I have opiates or Xanax to curve the comedown & level me... I’ll only allow myself to be up a day or 2 at a time..

cus not only do you start to look like shit, but that’s when all of the paranoia & “tweaker” behavior starts.

How to do stop the aging process:

Step 1: Find a wormhole
Step 2: Find a way to move through the wormhole
Step 3: Make sure it's a wormhole that leads you to your own past
Step 4: Kill your past self
Step 5: Be stuck in an endless loop, knock yourself out
well , for starters I discount age & don’t have “birthdays” I mentally block out my “age” & it seems to work & I still act like the goofy child I used to be .. I refuse to grow up.. & literally forget my government given “age”.

I feel like our bodies are made of cells that react to our thoughts ... mind is powerful. you are what you tell yourself.

does that count as a wormhole or no?

You must have missed my thread....

hahah I actually did.

Sleep. For the love of God get some fucking sleep. :D

Way too many tweakers seem to be of the view that sleep is entirely optional.
Gee mum, it’s only 6:30 here, can’t I stay up a little longer and see if I can keep up with the big boys for a while?

I promise I won’t nick money from your purse if you pass out again!

well , for starters I discount age & don’t have “birthdays” I mentally block out my “age” & it seems to work & I still act like the goofy child I used to be .. I refuse to grow up.. & literally forget my government given “age”.

I feel like our bodies are made of cells that react to our thoughts ... mind is powerful. you are what you tell yourself.

does that count as a wormhole or no?
Not truly. Look at someone who's mind isn't functioning properly, due to some sort of mental defect or brain damage. They still age.

I had a bunch of patients like that, back when I was handling a residential accomodation for the mentally & physically impaired. 2 of my 5 patients had motorcycle accidents. One wasn't able of much thought altogether, and the other had 0 short-term memory. Forgot everything immediately, pretty intelligent guy actually, but just completely unable to form or hold a thought, really. Both still aged

Two were sisters, who had a rare brain disease that makes your brain deteriorate at a pretty fast level. The younger one had much faster progress of the disease and was not able to talk or do anything at all. The older one was about 15 years older, but at the same mental state as her sister. Also both of them aged.

I think there have been a bunch of people holding themselves to the illusion that they could somehow stop the aging process. Time is bound to gravity. If you're under the effect of gravity, you're under the effect of time. You can't stop oxidizing either. Well, you could, in a vacuum, but you'd have other problems then.

I do think that morphogenetic waves make up for a lot. It's what we use to communicate with animals for example. They feel if we're angry, or sad, nervous, happy. They even have effects on other people(you think about someone, they call you) - and I'm sure you could manipulate your 'aging' in the sense that you could appear to be aging slower, by keeping your organs healthy(skin, heart, lungs, liver, etc.)

But I don't think we're all powerful beings that could think themselves into living forever. We might actually be, but not in this world. This world has strict rules.

Not truly. Look at someone who's mind isn't functioning properly, due to some sort of mental defect or brain damage. They still age.

I had a bunch of patients like that, back when I was handling a residential accomodation for the mentally & physically impaired. 2 of my 5 patients had motorcycle accidents. One wasn't able of much thought altogether, and the other had 0 short-term memory. Forgot everything immediately, pretty intelligent guy actually, but just completely unable to form or hold a thought, really. Both still aged

Two were sisters, who had a rare brain disease that makes your brain deteriorate at a pretty fast level. The younger one had much faster progress of the disease and was not able to talk or do anything at all. The older one was about 15 years older, but at the same mental state as her sister. Also both of them aged.

I think there have been a bunch of people holding themselves to the illusion that they could somehow stop the aging process. Time is bound to gravity. If you're under the effect of gravity, you're under the effect of time. You can't stop oxidizing either. Well, you could, in a vacuum, but you'd have other problems then.

I do think that morphogenetic waves make up for a lot. It's what we use to communicate with animals for example. They feel if we're angry, or sad, nervous, happy. They even have effects on other people(you think about someone, they call you) - and I'm sure you could manipulate your 'aging' in the sense that you could appear to be aging slower, by keeping your organs healthy(skin, heart, lungs, liver, etc.)

But I don't think we're all powerful beings that could think themselves into living forever. We might actually be, but not in this world. This world has strict rules.
to be fair, having involuntary brain damage isnt quite the same thing... without a functioning brain, of course the body will overall rapidly decline.

I didnt mean living forever, I meant physically aging, not actually not getting older. lol.

its been working for me, either that or its my genes, or both. I dont think its possible to literally 100% stop the aging process, but I do agree there are many portals to slow it down & prevent premature aging, etc.

I think living lightly & not being too serious about things & stressing is a huge factor to prevent aging/slow it down. along with eating health & clean AF. drinking lots of water & taking vitamins. along with exercise & enough sun, but no overexposure to it.

to be fair, having involuntary brain damage isnt quite the same thing... without a functioning brain, of course the body will overall rapidly decline.

I didnt mean living forever, I meant physically aging, not actually not getting older. lol.

its been working for me, either that or its my genes, or both. I dont think its possible to literally 100% stop the aging process, but I do agree there are many portals to slow it down & prevent premature aging, etc.

I think living lightly & not being too serious about things & stressing is a huge factor to prevent aging/slow it down. along with eating health & clean AF. drinking lots of water & taking vitamins. along with exercise & enough sun, but no overexposure to it.
Ah, I have slight issues understanding the implied. I apologize

Slowing the optical aging process is definitely doable, but not solely by the power of your mind.
Keeping your body healthy, ofc you're going to look younger than someone who doesn't and is the same age.
I do think the mental process is important, but more to make you do the things that are healthy, eat the food that's healthy, etc.
It will definitely slow the process of dying/"aging".

This could still be achieved by breaking time, just throwing it in there

No matter what, a lot of aging is genetics. There are people who are going to look "younger" than average. The thing is, these people don't look any younger than they are, they look exactly their age for what their genetics are. Absolutely, good physical health can help majorly but the most predominant factor in anyones appearance is their genetics. That's why there are people with extremely unhealthy lifestyles who seem to get by without much repercussion appearancewise and then there are people who are in perfect health who will always get guessed older. There's some kind of standard going on for what constitutes what appearance at what age that I get, but I also kind of don't because every person looks exactly their age for who they are and their level of health, what they do. I guess thats why here there's an ID25 law selling tobacco and alcohol, because it's not really the easiest thing in the world to tell that this burly hairy guy with really masculine features is actually only 18 or the person who's looking really baby faced is actually in his 30s. They both look exactly their age for who they are though.

To maintain you looks with meth.. obviously, abstinence is the best bet but that's not the question. The best way to prevent being damaged by this drug, internally or externally is through not just taking care of yourself, but taking extra care because crystal meth is taxing on the body. Make sure you drink lots of water. Eat healthy even if you don't feel like eating. Make sure you are getting some sleep and take breaks from the drug so it isn't a constant drain. Regulate your use. Take vitamins and supplements to help things along, I'm no expert on this part of it but there is a list of things you can take if your using meth that will be helpful in counteracting the negative effects of meth. I've used a moisturizer at times because it's pretty dehydrating stuff, can't hurt. Brush your teeth regularly. Things like that.

Basically just take care of yourself the same way that you would without meth and then some.

No matter what you look your age though.