• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth How to clean meth residue from a car?

Yeah I absolutely believe you're not making this up.
If you're in the middle of dismantling your car with a screwdriver so you can clean it and put it back together, or if that's the answer you're looking for, then sorry mate but you need a Valium and a little lie down.
I suppose cleaning your car, then having a shower couldn't hurt though. As Isavella said, methamphetamine is highly soluble in water, so a damp cloth will work.
There's absolutely no way that meth shards are coming out of/collecting on your skin and eyes. If they are though, wanna come to mine and hang out?? 😉

So I’ve done meth a few times over the years, it’s no big deal to me, but I’m certainly not an expert. 4 days ago I managed to get 2 points and smoked them in my car for about 8-10 hours, with the windows closed, in an undercover carpark near my gym.

It turns out that the residue has gone wild and has spread in the seats, carpet and into all the ventilation system. Even all into the rubber pads that go up on the doors and windows. It’s even digging into my skin and eyes.

I’m wondering if this will eventually go away over time as I leave the windows open? But given how much residue there still is everywhere, how can I speed this up? I was genuinely thinking of putting the heater on high to melt the meth and then driving with the windows down all the way. Also any cleaning products that would work? Not something from one of those meth cleaning companies.

Thanks for reading.
Residue? Thats wild

BTW: how long would it take you guys to smoke 2 points?
Uuuh, thats not even in my past.....tease me, but no please me for this life long, Scorpion roadie ! Oh, and definitely more like 8 to 10.....minutes! Shit sucks compared to days of yore.