• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How to avoid getting busted!

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I just woke up, and I am a guest in my aunt's house, I found some valium 5mg tablets and consumed 45mg valium and drank a glass of coffee, What will be I look in front of her, could she detect me that I got high on valium, and how to avoid from getting busted, Please any advice

You shouldn't be stealing from your aunt anyway if you're a guest especially but I've done similar stuff, do you have a tolerance to benzos? If not stay away from her cuz you will be noticeable high tho in your mind you will think you're sober.

I have done xanax in very high doses but it is been now 4 weeks that I hadn't got any benzo, I thought that my tolerance was still here so I decided to take those valium but unfortunately I took to much i think any advice should i drink coffee or something to weaken the effects

Well vallium has a long half life, so expect to feel it well into the next day, try drinking a lot of caffeine I guess

id just keep my head down if i were you. at least until you feel clear headed. and don't steal other people's anxiety meds! though that's easier said than done...

You sound confused. No one here can tell you how to "not get busted" from intoxication when you steal pills and are still under the influence. Most people here don't like thieves, so yah you can drink some coffee but the effects only dissipate with time.

I lock my bedroom door because mom likes to bust down the door like she own the place.

She got really pissed when she noticed when i found a script of oxy 30s.

Wish she would answer her phone.. :(