• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to avoid dieing tonight?

No he's decided he's going to do it. He's just asking if it would be safe, and what a safe dosage would be, it's an hr question.

What about nbomes or LSD? Kind of stimulating and I can't imagine that such a small amount of chemical would tax the liver....don't know for sure tho

We have no way to give you a safe dosage. First of all you have no clue about the actual purity of the substance in question. It could be, 100mg could be a "safe" euphoric yet overstimulating and massive comedown for 6-8 hours of fun, or 150-200mg could literally be what ends your physical and mental health for an indetirminate amount of time. No way for us to tell. If u want to play God with your own life then go for it but don't ask us to approve!

We have no way to give you a safe dosage. First of all you have no clue about the actual purity of the substance in question. It could be, 100mg could be a "safe" euphoric yet overstimulating and massive comedown for 6-8 hours of fun, or 150-200mg could literally be what ends your physical and mental health for an indetirminate amount of time. No way for us to tell. If u want to play God with your own life then go for it but don't ask us to approve!

It's highly potent, 100mg gets my rocks off

Sounds like 100mg is the way to go then.

Your OD was scary, but probably just scary. Your subconscious was probably trying to make it a moment of clarity or a divine vision to get yer life back, but then your subconscious got too high and now no one knows what's happening.

If you feel hopeless about possible wrecked health from a meth OD, myself and former pro-drunks everywhere, lightly jiggle our ascites drainage bags in amusement. When your abdomen inflates to a 1000psi from fluid collection and your intestines just stop, you're still not quite to the liver damage stage (in my case anyway).

You know you can straight cut out like 3/4th of your liver, and the fucker'll grow back?

He's a trooper man, he's been through a lot worse than some name calling.

I think my liver fought the Germans in Stalingrad. It doesn't even speak English.

Lol I think mine does but the Irish accent makes it difficult to understand, plus the guys wasted half the time.

If it is that potent I would go with a low dose. My tipp is : Do some rewarding task first and then take the stuff as reward. (just part of it like 50-100mg, depending how potent it is).

Is it any coincidence I have terrible luck since that faithful night? It does seem like I've blown my subconscious out

Purely coincidence. Confirmation bias. Serendipity isn't controlled by your subconscious anyway. Also, good to see you're still here pointlessly fretting over fates that have been made, along with the rest of us.

And the beauty of your subconscious is you can't blow it out, it just expands or flips inside out like an umbrella. Floating you away to safer lands, searching for pervy ideas to plant in the middle of conversations.