• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to ask my doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien47

Bluelighter
So sometime this month I have an appointment with my doctor (I'm 17 so I guess pedatrition) and it's about getting me back on adderall because when I was 8 I was diagnosed with adhd and when I was 11-12 got off it because I didn't like it because at the time I was a happy exited energetic boy and it calmed me down and made me boring but after I was taken off it my grades slipped and started using drugs and yeah so clearly that was not good but any ways I have bin taking some adderall regular that I get from a friend so I can do decent in school and anyways so I have decent grades and when u go to get put on it they will ask the parent and the teacher what they think and because I'm on it already I'm fine s they are gonna think I'm fine (my mom knows what's up but still it factors heavier on the teacher and he's gonna say that I'm fine and doesn't think I need it unless my mom saying that she thinks I need it convinces him in screwed but anyways let's also say I get put on it I still have bin use ing and my dose isn't gonna be what I need I need like 20-25 and the ussal starting dose for someone my size is 15 so idk what can I say without looking like I'm drug seeking
Thanks for any help and sry if this violates any rules I think I'm ok

We cant tell you what to say, but if you have ADHD, imagine it wont be hard.

We cant tell you what to say, but if you have ADHD, imagine it wont be hard.

Pretty much this. I do need to close this as it is asking how to obtain drugs from a doctor be it legit or otherwise. The only thing I can say is if you were prescribed it in the past and are still suffering from noticeable ADD issues in the united states it should not be hard to receive the proper prescription for this.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.