• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How strong is heroin compared to oxycodone and how different the high is?

RicardoMontoya

Bluelighter
Today I took around 20 mg clonazepam, 20 mg DXM and 80 mg oxycodone and I was nodding nicely, bent over, feeling really out of it.

But now my question is: how strong is heroin compared to oxycodone? Let's say I take heroin someday, will it be a very different high, or will the effects be the same?

Heroin is much stronger, more euphoric and lasts longer. It's definitely a different and distinct high from oxycodone.

Once you do heroin you'll never look at oxycodone or other opioids the same. It raises the bar significantly, which isn't really such a good thing in the end.

20mg of clonzepam? You sure it's not 2mg? I have a 2 decade relationship with clonzepam and 20mg would put me out for days.
That's 40 x the regular dose of 0.5mg.

Different high all together and much stronger.

I have never tried but constantly heard that H users who would IV preferred the rush(?) from IV oxy much more? I guess from above this must all be bs

20mg of clonzepam? You sure it's not 2mg? I have a 2 decade relationship with clonzepam and 20mg would put me out for days.
That's 40 x the regular dose of 0.5mg.
No, its 20 mg. I have an insanely high permatolerance to benzos due to abusing them too much in the past