• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin how strong is fentanyl per gram vs. heroin?

depends hat graduation your scale is. I have 2 scales; one is a 0.1 g and the other is a 0.001 g. With the 0.1 scale, that means a 0.1 measurement is 100mg, with a 0.001 scale, that means a 0.001 measurement is 1 mg.

Correct?

Yes, that sounds correct, but even with the 0.001 scale, it's not accurate enough to measure a single dose, even if your tolerance is high enough that you can dose 1mg safely.

Only way to deal with pure fentanyl powder would be to make a liquid solution. Anything else is gonna get you dead.

Between fent, heroin, dilaudid; fent is by far my fave. I've shot it and thought it was stupid my fave ROA is sucking out all the gel and chewing patch for like 3 hrs! Haha when I was more opiate naive I had like a quarter of a 7.5mg patch and boy haha I was fucked up for 4 days it was awesome like the first time doing suboxone haha

sorry OP I know this doesnt have to do with much cause I dont know the answer to your question

Hah the night I nodded out on the hot chick I felt like charlie murphy after the five fingers spoke to the face.

No fun in fent unless low doses. Even then, if u do get euphoria its short lived

Edit: somehow I meant to post this yesterday and didn't... yeah I missed some great boob on that one tho

liquid solution to dilute the fentanyl? Is this why that would be safer? Powders get diluted in water on a spoon and heated up like heroin then injected. So what's this about again?

Yes, that sounds correct, but even with the 0.001 scale, it's not accurate enough to measure a single dose, even if your tolerance is high enough that you can dose 1mg safely.

Only way to deal with pure fentanyl powder would be to make a liquid solution. Anything else is gonna get you dead.

OK. anyway, does anyone here know of anyone injecting percocets? I think I heard of someone doing that (desperation), but I'm not sure what would the acetaminophen in it do to the person injecting it? I can understand the oxycodone in percocet working the opioid receptor but injectable acetaminophen might be weird..

Between fent, heroin, dilaudid; fent is by far my fave. I've shot it and thought it was stupid my fave ROA is sucking out all the gel and chewing patch for like 3 hrs! Haha when I was more opiate naive I had like a quarter of a 7.5mg patch and boy haha I was fucked up for 4 days it was awesome like the first time doing suboxone haha

sorry OP I know this doesnt have to do with much cause I dont know the answer to your question

TO THE POSTER ABOVE, DO NOT SHOOT PERCOCET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shooting pills is bad enough without a micron filter - adding APAP that you're not gonna get completely out of is just asking for even more trouble. If you value your arms (god forbid you're going femoral/external jugular with this shit) don't do this. Acetaminophen/Paracetamol does exist as an injectable agent, but it's made in a pharmaceutical lab and made for these purposes. Powders (with the exception of a few pharmaceutical grade injection powders (hydromorphone in the US, and diamorphine in Europe and Canada where heroin as a maintenance drug has been approved are the only ones I've heard of).

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER:
Fentanyl and fentanyl analogues are added to heroin so as to create a "noddy-er" product. The product is more sedating, so customers come back for more. As far as "pure" fentanyl products being sold on the streets, there really is no advantage in selling these, unless your primary customers are pain patients, and even then, you won't have customers very long as you'll be killing them off very quickly, because most people aren't going to go to the trouble of creating a microgram scale - let alone a nanogram scale (which is really what you need when dealing with fentanyl (and then you'd have to cook your shot in that considering the lost of product from moving granules into your cooker lol)).

curious if snortable coke also comes in wrapped up foils? If it's "pure" or cut with something like mannitol, I would think it would melt over time? From what I understand there's no such thing as pure coke, only higher percentage. I think the highest "purity" is close to 70%? I'm not sure if it ever reached 90% purity as there could be no such thing? Correct me if I'm wrong?

my addiction to 3-METHYLFENTANYL involved buying 'bags' (extremely small wrapped up pieces of foil,actually) that were far below 0.1g, You could get 30-35 doses from 1 GRAM.
And that was of course not pure powder but instead somehow professionally mixed with no hotspots possible.

tell that to the dealers who had been cutting heroin with fentanyl! I think the actor Phillip Seymour Hoffmann may have used the same stuff and so did the now dead lead singer and founder of the band GWAR. This product originated in the Northeast from what I've read. These 2 deaths are located in the same area geographically (northeast), NY and VA.

TO THE POSTER ABOVE, DO NOT SHOOT PERCOCET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shooting pills is bad enough without a micron filter - adding APAP that you're not gonna get completely out of is just asking for even more trouble. If you value your arms (god forbid you're going femoral/external jugular with this shit) don't do this. Acetaminophen/Paracetamol does exist as an injectable agent, but it's made in a pharmaceutical lab and made for these purposes. Powders (with the exception of a few pharmaceutical grade injection powders (hydromorphone in the US, and diamorphine in Europe and Canada where heroin as a maintenance drug has been approved are the only ones I've heard of).

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER:
Fentanyl and fentanyl analogues are added to heroin so as to create a "noddy-er" product. The product is more sedating, so customers come back for more. As far as "pure" fentanyl products being sold on the streets, there really is no advantage in selling these, unless your primary customers are pain patients, and even then, you won't have customers very long as you'll be killing them off very quickly, because most people aren't going to go to the trouble of creating a microgram scale - let alone a nanogram scale (which is really what you need when dealing with fentanyl (and then you'd have to cook your shot in that considering the lost of product from moving granules into your cooker lol)).

PLEASE HELP ME!! SWIM has a couple 1200mcg fentanyl lollipops and while they are great, they don't last long. SWIM was wondering if anyone could please help find any info as to "pluggin" these. Not the whole thing at once, but say, break a piece off and stick it up there. These won't last long so any timely response would be GREATLY appreciated. Does anyone have advice about maybe breaking a piece off and administering it anally? I've read a lot of good things with people doing this will the jell from the patches but I can't find anything about the pops. Time is of the essence, please any timely advice would be greatly appreciated!!

use lube and shove the whole lolli in. do not flex.

PLEASE HELP ME!! SWIM has a couple 1200mcg fentanyl lollipops and while they are great, they don't last long. SWIM was wondering if anyone could please help find any info as to "pluggin" these. Not the whole thing at once, but say, break a piece off and stick it up there. These won't last long so any timely response would be GREATLY appreciated. Does anyone have advice about maybe breaking a piece off and administering it anally? I've read a lot of good things with people doing this will the jell from the patches but I can't find anything about the pops. Time is of the essence, please any timely advice would be greatly appreciated!!

image.php
exactly.

I think the rush is better with dilaudid, but it goes away quicker than fentanyl. And fentanyl feels more similar to heroin to me but on a scale? No idea. As I remember opana was really hard to get all the strength in one shot, and you had to do a few washes to get it all. Thats the pills though which are easier to get here than the patches.. which are easy to overdose on.
Between dilaudid, heroin, roxi, and opana I say heroin every time. Lasts longer.

To the dude with the lollipop.....please don't shove it whole up ur ass!!!!. Take ur desired dose and put it in 10cc's of water until it dissolves (probably a few hours if u put it in a warm place perhaps overnight would be preferable) then suck up everything that dissolved into a needleless 10cc barrel and then plug. Pleas don't put candy in your asshole

would it help if the fent patch is removed when you feel uneasy? wouldn't that cut off the dose?

I overdosed on that fent dope I live in Erie, PA and its a major problem right now I overdosed back in january the dope was yellow my dealer was like be careful with this shit I look at it it looks shitty I dump it all in and bam dont even remember but I overdosed and my urine had fent and diamorphine and the fucking prick cops tested my spoon and both came up thats some bull shit anyways yeah they must put a lot of fent in it cause ive done heroin and fent together like a hg of heroin and a 7.5mg patch at same time and I was fine so im guessing the fent was way over powering

has anyone here had the percocet that is orange-colored pill? Everyone I know said the ones they had were white pills. The ones I've seen is a huge pill that's 10mg, and is oval-shaped, not sure why it was made like that. I think it was a Mallinckrodt brand.

I overdosed on that fent dope I live in Erie, PA and its a major problem right now I overdosed back in january the dope was yellow my dealer was like be careful with this shit I look at it it looks shitty I dump it all in and bam dont even remember but I overdosed and my urine had fent and diamorphine and the fucking prick cops tested my spoon and both came up thats some bull shit anyways yeah they must put a lot of fent in it cause ive done heroin and fent together like a hg of heroin and a 7.5mg patch at same time and I was fine so im guessing the fent was way over powering

im glad you posted this because I have been thinking that all those news stories of fentanyl cut heroin were complete bullshit but obviously Im a jackass.
I am so sorry you went through that! I have a friend who overdosed on cocaine but was on ex too and got an amphetamine charge (cause the ex) when the ambulance came and got him the cops took his spoon :( man... fentanyl cut dope. drug dealers are fucking ass holes clearly that is going to kill someone.

I think the problem would be them getting the fentanyl to a powder form they would have no way of knowing how strong it is by weight right? That would be my guess cause I have done them together plenty but im not scrapping patches and drying it out to make a powder either. That shit is for people with death wishes.

curious if snortable coke also comes in wrapped up foils? If it's "pure" or cut with something like mannitol, I would think it would melt over time? From what I understand there's no such thing as pure coke, only higher percentage. I think the highest "purity" is close to 70%? I'm not sure if it ever reached 90% purity as there could be no such thing? Correct me if I'm wrong?
when they make cocaine in the jungle, it is 100% pure cocaine hcl
the reason you'll never see pure cocaine on the street is because it gets cut.
regardless of whether or not your dealer cuts it, and they probably do, the people above him cut it, and so on.
thats how it is with cocaine/heroin/methamphetamine (less so from what i understand with methamphetamine)...
cocaine can be packaged in any way, no specific packaging
the people who mix fentanyl into the heroin are very high up in the chain, street dealers in the NE dont cut their shit themselves most of the time, it comes already bagged up when the street dealers get it a lot of the time.
I've had supposed "fent dope" (as in, told it was fent) before and imo it was trash, not even very sedating.
Then I had what I now think is fent once, I was shooting 3 bags to a shot at the time of getting these bags, and I did one and was trashed.
But what makes me think that shit was definitely fent was the fact that it cooked up purplish/blue like koolaid.

and from waht i've heard, a lot of street heroin is cut with fentanyl, and so long as its cut right there's no problem, its when its not cut right that shit goes down (like the theraflu bags)
The fent they cut dope with isn't extracted from patches, it is added by the peopel who fuck with serious weight, and the fent they use is illegally manufactured fentanyl powder.

Fentanyl is 80-100 times the potency of morphine.

Orally 5-8 mg. of heroin equals 10 mg. of morphine. Intravenously 10-15 mg. of heroin equals 60 mg. of morphine

This is in the analgesic aspect.

In the euphoric high aspect heroin is much greater than morphine because the two acetyl groups make heroin cross very easily and waterspout the BBB giving an extremely pleasurable and euphoric flash different from the morphine