• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How should I break up my doses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I take 80-100 mg at a time twice a day. Like 940 am and 1 pm. But I feel like crap by the evening and I sleep like shit. What would you recommend? I’m thinking like 50-60 three times a day spread out. Been abusing these pills unreal.

thanks

Ahhhh oxycodone sorryguys ... OxyContin 80s but I chew them up all the way and feel it nice within 30

Yeah spread the doses out more, especially if it's IR. But even CR would be better dosed 3x imo. Bear in mind you're going to hit tolerance quickly if you don't take a break though, and it will be hard to stop using.

Oh yeah I’m having a really tough time trying to stop ... I’m having some major depression issues lately...I’ve felt with anxiety and panic attacks all my life but never depresssion ... I’ve got a connection to the green 80 OxyContins but you can chew them and make them IR , the coating isn’t the BS that you can’t get through .. it’s legit IR once chewed nice.... but like 80-100 and then 70-100 again early afternoon... I have withdrawals by dinner time and hard to sleep at night ... I think maybe breaking in half and doing 3 times 40-50 mg or something maybe will help that part

Normally I would keep this open, but OP regularly pops up with threads and there have been dozens, asking for the answers to completely subjective questions, like how to best enjoy their drugs or how to break up dosages to make them more effective. Myself and other moderators have made it clear repeatedly that we cannot tell OP whether taking 5mg of Oxycodone after breakfast would be better than taking 2.5mg before and after breakfast. Do Benzodiazepines go well with birdwatching?
'
OP, if you hadn't already created dozens of similar threads concerning the same unanswerable phenomenon, I would play ball, but I and a lot of other people have already spent an inordinant amount of time basically catering to neuroses. If this seems harsh, it's only because you haven't read any of my previous replies to your similar threads explaining why they simply do not work. It is only your fault for ignoring what I've been telling you over the past couple of weeks.

Also aamizer, check your inbox because we have serious shit to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.