• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how should i ask my doc to take my monthly codeine prescription from 50 pills to 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesz

Ex-Bluelighter
I used to be prescribed 100 but they cut it to 50 but now I got some bad back pain and like 24 tabs left I got some paramold with Dihydrocodeine to dont know how much tho gonna start by taking them and see if that helps first I usually take a small - medium recreational dosage I tried i slighlty bigger codeine dose last night and did get some good sedation and anaglseia I know that sounds bad but im ill and have crohns to deal with on top of other stuff and these docs at my clinic are nearly as incompetent as they staff at the front desk who despite coming for 2 years always ask me if im allowed my prescription and ive worked out its really because they are to lazy to look for it and usually it ends up getting lost and i get my meds late or the doc wont be in to sign it off when its done whats worse is all the incompetent staff are only bothered about covering up their own arses the only good doctor my doctor is in on fridays and he knows so much of my history I dont think I have the energy to take a chance on a new further away doctor and explain my whole history to him over again etc but this doctor used to have me on 100 I really have every right to ask for him to put me back on 100 tabs but my axiety etc makes me paranoid I was just hoping for a little assurance from you guys thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.