• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction how serious should i be about testing?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
hey guys i quit pills around 2017 and never touched heroin so i never thought much about fentanyl or anything and the only time ive had opiates is straight from a pharmacy bottle or sealed blister packs and the last time i was shopping around finding real alz was TOO easy. i had no idea how much fentanyl was taking over so much and just everything is so bad now.

i just do moderate benzos like quarter of a bar and sometimes opiates but these days i basically only touch an opiate if i see it come out of a sealed blister pack. even me with this moderate of drug usage had to stop everything and worry about fentanyl and i have never been paranoid of drugs in my entire life except mdma. it would be over for me i have basically no opiate tolerance because there is no opiates and i do drugs alone and no one around me even really knows anything about drugs.

should i just be using a fentanyl test strips or these days do you think its necessary to go all out with a drug reagent test kit just to do some benzos and opiates? should i be testing entire xanax bars just to be safe? should i test the same xanax bar multiple times? or just shaving off corners or what? its gotten so bad im even scared of etizolam and im afraid to fall asleep after taking a quarter bar of xanax. even if i test drugs im worried there will be one tiny tiny speck of fentanyl somewhere hidden inside a pill that just rocks my shit and kills me.

is it really over? is this really drugs now? am i only 100% safe at this point if i take a benzo in a solution that i have tested with multiple fentanyl test strips and theres just no other way? ive been on just weed for the past couple years and now im flooded with information. its all a shock.

yes the drug world has taken a turn for the worse... fakes everywhere.
the only sure fire way to know is to get straight from pharmacy. anything else is suspect.
ya taking a big chance with them bars fwiw. i know you feel they 100% real but experience tells me otherwise.
everything you say is true. a sprc of fent can kill ya. and ya should be worried cause you just dont know where that spec is in all that buffer.
can ya do me a favor? i know you dont know me but if you are dead set on continuing to acquire these pressed slugs, please dont pass em around as 100% real? or maybe do not share or sell any of them?
thank you jad more than a coupla friends pass from complications due to fent

yes the drug world has taken a turn for the worse... fakes everywhere.
the only sure fire way to know is to get straight from pharmacy. anything else is suspect.
ya taking a big chance with them bars fwiw. i know you feel they 100% real but experience tells me otherwise.
everything you say is true. a sprc of fent can kill ya. and ya should be worried cause you just dont know where that spec is in all that buffer.
can ya do me a favor? i know you dont know me but if you are dead set on continuing to acquire these pressed slugs, please dont pass em around as 100% real? or maybe do not share or sell any of them?
thank you jad more than a coupla friends pass from complications due to fent
no its not for sale. do you think its safe to buy an etizolam solution from someone whos at least pretty trustworthy and test that with the solution with fent strips? like theres no way to overdose or die from that right?

I really loathe to tell anyone any other info other than toss it. the friends were close, see? doesn't really matter how down we were, it's has become to prevalent in my opinion and too many have died thinking they had this or that.
gotta stand firm, friend.
pretty trustworthy
errr.
sorry cannot stay on this. i think it is obvious to both of us there is a reasonable basis for doubt. it is all in your posts and threads. imma fiend and i will say that if i wanna do something i am my own best yes man.
love ya bro
be careful
peace

sorry neo tried to get rid of that but mobile still sucks.

Opioids should definitely be tested for fent. If you have fent test strips you might as well test your benzos too (some pills have been found to contain fent, in North America).
Testing benzos with multiple reagents won't really amount to much as they won't be able to diferenciate between different kinds (flualprazolam, etizolam, clonazolam, etc...). You'd need a proper lab test for this purpose.

You don't need to test a "etizolam" solution with multiple fent strips, one should be enough as long as you do it correctly. On the other hand, every pill should be tested unless the all look identical AND were bought from the same source at the same time.