• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How rare is a daily ketamine script?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
My girlfriend recently got prescribed cherry flavored ketamine squares to take twice a day for chronic pain.
How rare is that? I couldn’t believe my eyes when she brought it home, she knew nothing about it lol.

Also, wouldn’t that be horrible for her bladder long term?

Bladder side effects depend on the dosage level. Usually it's heavy dosing over the long term that causes bladder dysfunction.

As for ketamine Rx's, they are increasingly common in my part of the world, especially nasal sprays.

Bladder side effects depend on the dosage level. Usually it's heavy dosing over the long term that causes bladder dysfunction.

As for ketamine Rx's, they are increasingly common in my part of the world, especially nasal sprays.
What part of the world do you live in?

Vancouver, Canada.

We have mushroom shops opening up here, and doctors can write ketamine scripts for depression now. I myself use a nasal spray.

What are the doses/dosing intervals in your case?

25 mg twice a day, she keeps eating them though , I know it’s her script, but it really annoys me that she won’t plug it. It’s like pouring half your drugs into the toilet.

I’ve only ever seen ketamine for sell once where I live, though I guess I don’t go to dealer too much, most of the drugs I do are prescription or something like kratom or delta 8 that’s legal.

I don't have an exact interval, but it's always 15mg per spray. I don't need it every day. I just take it when I'm really, really low. It helps a lot, especially the day after I dose. It's like my brain self-repairs that night when I go to sleep,

I ain't got the time to get a bs prescription they won't give me anyways.
300ug 1-p-lsd keeps me going for longer than dmxe would.
To start off with ketamine can't be beaten but look in to other stuff.

Can get ketamine prescribed on the NHS, but you have to get it prescribed from a hospital, pain management clinic, as it's only available when nothing else works (becoming a tad more common as a treatment for depression, when nothing else works - probably need a psychiatrist to prescribe it for depression: I fucking hate psychiatrists and their really offensive, condescending tone...).
I should be a natural for a ketamine prescription, but things other than how painful phantom limb pain, that has persisted for 45 years, comes into play (and it is unbelievably painful, when it flares up). Unfortunately, looking like I do and not hiding my sarcasm when GPs etc gets something about it's pharmacology wrong doesn't help (nor does my somewhat unfortunate love affair with the stuff, is also a problem. It is the only drug that I can't control my intake of - finding it's the only drug that can leave me completely pain free, other than MXE, probably doesn't help!).
Probably have better results once I'm getting my state pension: how many pensioners does a pain clinic encounter, with a real ket problem. Probably best if I got it prescribed as a transdermal patch...

I've seen scientific papers listing bladder.damage in 500 mg per day user of K after only 6 months.

There is also a scientific paper posted in the psych. Forum ketamine bladder damage sticky thread which shows liver damage in patients receiving clinical ketamine infusions

Also an almost identical bladder damage disease exists that is posited to be mechanisticslly (immunomogically) relayed to ketsmine in its etiology (interstitial cystitis).
.happens to people that have never touched ketamin in their lives
The are just genetically predisposed.

If you're predisposed to interstitial cystitis even without drugs, and start fucking with ketamine you're going to have problems.

This is an extremely harsh drug on a variety of organ systems. That has really never been used on a regular dosing basis in medicine since its existence. This is new territory.

Prediction: The whole ketamine in in medicine for pain and depression fad is going to get over done over prescribed and exploited by America's for profit healthcare system....exactly like they did with oxycodone.

We will end up witha generation of ketamine addicts and bladder billary tract and liver damage will become very common once the drug becomes much .more popular on the abuse scene as ppl get their first tastes with these ketamine prescriptions. Ketamine is highly addictive. Psychologically I'd say it's on the level of opioids or cocaine as far as addictive pull.

Ppl won't die, they'll just suffer massive organ damage and become disabled and turn to fentsnyl since pain management is effectively illegal in America.

TlDR: the Ketamine fad will get exploited by American greed and peoples will become addicts, damage organs and then become fent addicts to cope with the organ damage pain.

Last edited: