Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 41-45

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 46-50

• 50+

• Total voters
OK I wasn't going to whore up this thread, but since a few people have asked, and I couldn't be arsed PMing everyone... here they are.

oglak.jpg

akrep.jpg

yay.jpg

aslan.jpg

basak.jpg

boga.jpg

Those pictures are pretty cool. *Steals them*

On July the third this year, I will finally be 18!

23 on 2 September

Thats right Leo's and Gemini fuck you im a Virgo.

anna! said:
I'll be 23 on November 3rd (yay Scorpios!)

Ten days older than me.

As for star signs I think Scorpio is the most kick arse symbol to be categorised under, though, as for anything else to do with them... Well I think Weird Al said it best -

"Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep
significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give
you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true."

- That's your horoscope for today

18 eight of april :)

finally I'll be able to endanger other people's lives with a ton of steel on wheels and even better this year no one will refuse me that bottle of vodka on the shelf or bag of pot behind the counter ever again ,

Originally posted by iamtha1
I was... 19 on Jan 4th.

GO THE CAPS!!!!

Ultimate best sign. And best combined New Years/birthday celebrations everytime!!

nice birthday!

and god damn, i would have thought you were older than me!! (i was 21 on the fourth of jan this year). yay for us capricorns and generally cool people ;)

christ on a bike. 29 in July.

Going from memory it seems this years demographic (by the answers so far) is noticably older than last years isn't it? I felt very conspicuous at 28 last year but there are more mid 20's and 30's around by the looks of it. yay. *looks up zimmer frame adverts*

7th of june! Gemini power [you two faced sons of bitches]! Shared by myself the the lovely Belisimo

ikizler.jpg

21 this year! Going to have the big party with all the cross cultural significance of reaching the drinking age in the states, sans drinking ;). All who know me are invited!

<3

Originally posted by onetwothreefour
...yay for us capricorns and generally cool people ;)

^Indeed. =D

December 30th - - - day before NYE. 8)
Never really been happy with the date. Always too busy - everyone in a state of flux.

Turning the big 23 this year...fark, I'm an old biarch.

fuck, me and swifty are the only librans.

guess we're just special...