• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

37 and yes i do tend to crave it, especially when I know I'll be doing it in a few days time or whenever. Don't do it that much these days, maybe twice a month, but yes do tend to crave it.
s.

30 years old here, only been into E for about a year or so. My wife and I look forward to our roll evenings...but I wouldent say "crave"

hey guys, im 25 and havent touched E in about 2 years. i still crave the feeling but it doesnt matter how many pills i have i cant find it again so i dont try anymore, but i do still crave the feeling hehe awwww.

I'm 32, I used to take it occasionally prior to moving to this area, and I do think about it and wish I could find some, unfortunately I don't know a soul :p

22, have cravings but they weaken to nothing 3 months after use.

I dabble a couple of times a year, saving it for special occasions. It's a drug to be cherished, not abused imo.

PLUR!

Yeah.....

17, I dont really crave it at alll but when I have it ; it burns a whole in my pocket

Agreed. I'm 18 and love experiencing new things, and since (for me anyway) each roll is a new experience, It's best to stay away from posting any type of incriminating information, LE watches this board. ~PFF I live in NY and we had some REALLLLLY great orange round pills with a telephone handset.... tested pure..... The roll was hard and clean. I enjoy the emotional sensations and the love that you feel.... <3

Last edited by a moderator:
24 and only crave when someone mentions it or i remember when i was rolling:)

23 male, been using E for about 7years, on the odd occasion i will get a bit of crave for it. some of the best times and memroies iv had have been when iv been rolling! its one beautiful drug....so much LOVE!

19, first dropped at 16. Haven't had any pills since October.

I don't crave the effects of the drug in particular, but I miss the entirety of the experience of taking the drug, immersing yourself in the music, the way you connect with people, just losing yourself in the weekend. There's really nothing in sober life that seems to compare to it.

That said, though I occasionally have moments of intense longing for that, I know rationally I can't have it back. I don't want to drop the pills and go to a nightclub, I want to go back to a time when I was fresh out of highschool and had just discovered a great wide world of amazing music and amazing places and amazing people, when it felt like all my problems would never matter again because I had the weekend to look forward to.

Sadly, I can't get that back. There's no way to bring back that kind of naieve innocence that made those first months really amazing and special, when I thought I'd found somethig that completed me, found somewhere I felt at home and at peace. It's a time I want, not a place, and no amount of drugs will take me back there.

Sometimes I get an urge to dive back into it, but I know it won't be the same because I've seen the other half of the coin. I'd still have fun, but ultimately I'd waste my money because I've experienced everything the drug and the scene have to offer, and if I keep going back for more it'll just hurt me more and cheapen the memories.

19, first dropped at 16. Haven't had any pills since October.

I don't crave the effects of the drug in particular, but I miss the entirety of the experience of taking the drug, immersing yourself in the music, the way you connect with people, just losing yourself in the weekend. There's really nothing in sober life that seems to compare to it.

That said, though I occasionally have moments of intense longing for that, I know rationally I can't have it back. I don't want to drop the pills and go to a nightclub, I want to go back to a time when I was fresh out of highschool and had just discovered a great wide world of amazing music and amazing places and amazing people, when it felt like all my problems would never matter again because I had the weekend to look forward to.

Sadly, I can't get that back. There's no way to bring back that kind of naieve innocence that made those first months really amazing and special, when I thought I'd found somethig that completed me, found somewhere I felt at home and at peace. It's a time I want, not a place, and no amount of drugs will take me back there.

Sometimes I get an urge to dive back into it, but I know it won't be the same because I've seen the other half of the coin. I'd still have fun, but ultimately I'd waste my money because I've experienced everything the drug and the scene have to offer, and if I keep going back for more it'll just hurt me more and cheapen the memories.

totally agree with you there. nothing has/ever will beat the time when you first came across it. i was getting really good pills for the first year of my ecstasy use and i know i wont get anything better, and even if i do it wont match up.

im 21, started a little over a year ago, i craved it almost everyday the past year until around xmas time... now im kinda over it.

i used to buy grams of MDMA and ketamine in combo. I was pretty addicted to that for about 5 months. make that..
I was incredibly addicted to it. I would literally send myself into a Khole
then try to snort myself awake enough to be able to absorb the experience in a more Lucid state. We're talking like 1 gram of MDMA was turned into 4 lines. One Gram of Ketamine was turned into 4 lines. i could space it all out enough so that i could finish those 2 grams by the end of one day...

I am really really happy i stopped.

24...yes...my fav drug by far...been a long time since i've had a real good roll, so i haven't CRAVED like i did in the good ol' days...but yea...i think about it alot

19 yrs old. I don't exactly crave it, although I'd like to experience it again sometime soon. All the pills in my area are pipez right now, so I've had no problem staying away lately

im 32 a few months ago been diagnosed with epilepsy
didnt really crave dumping pills or doing any ups or coke

till i saw the transformers

i craved
i craved
badly

but i maintained
was like there is alot of fake transformers
theres no test kit
and figured
guess that chapter of my life is finished

i had my fun