• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

Today is exactly 6 months since my last time doing E. For a while I had gotten it out of my head, but recently i've been conteplating doing it again and its caused me to crave it so bad.

Its mainly because every time I do E its an incredible experience. I've always kept my rolls pretty spread out and have only rolled like 10 times over about 18 months, so its still pretty fresh. I hope it stays that way.

Im 22 years old

21.. it pops into my head every now and then.. but no real desire to do it

22 now, I hadn't had any mdma for over a year and wasn't to bothered but I think I'm hankering after it now, I've had a long enough break, it always led to good times!

29, Male, Yes, I do still crave it from time to time. As I've gotten older though, the recovery time is 2x-3x as bad. I used to be able to recover in 1-2days, now its closer to 4-5 days.

Tampa, Florida is so dry right now of anything worth while that I haven't looked for anything in about year.

I'm 23 (started when i was 21) and I'm already over it. I just don't think anything can be gained from doing it anymore. I don't crave it. I don't get jealous when everyone else is rolling. I just don't care.

I'm 31, only been doing it for a short while (under a year), so still in the honeymoon phase.....yes want to continue

I just would prefer unadulterated pills making it safer to use....not asking much I know :)

Last edited:
22...started at 18, last time i did it i was 20 i think
wasnt fun anymore, dont even want to do it

I am 26 and I still want to do E for sure, but I don't do it nearly as often as I did when I was a teenager. In fact, it is generally once every 6 months or more that I do it these days.

I'm 22.

I've been taking e since I was literally 15. 15 was the first time.

I still do crave it, it's an awesome drug/experience.

I started using e when I was 18, and I wish I could roll everyday!

Although that's not very plausible, since on one binge I rolled everyday for 6 months and felt like a zombie when I was done.

Did it in my 20's, and now again in my 40's (career and kids in between)...

It's as good (or better) than ever...

Quality matters. Doorway to consciousness...

15 and sometimes i feel like ive gone insane

Take your time with it... maybe do it a bit less often. You have plenty of time to enjoy it, and learn from it how to shift your consciousness without pills. Take care of your health... physical and mental.

22 and I don't crave it.

I do it maybe twice a year now.

I craved it for about six months but then got over it. It's not about age really...it's about drug experience and life priorities. I know ecstasy fucks up your brain and it makes you stupid for a while. It takes days to recover from it, weeks if you're spending your time doing difficult academic work. I don't take it during the semester at all because I care about my uni marks more. It's a special occasion thing.

It's just a drug, it's not nirvana or anything even if that's what it feels like the first few times you do it.

23 and I crave it so much when I have it but if I don't have it I am not like I have to absolutely seek out where I can find it. I won't do it without friends.

I took it towards the end of my semester and now my perception has changed quite a bit. I feel different although I can function OK and drive fine.

Did it in my 20's, and now again in my 40's (career and kids in between)...

It's as good (or better) than ever...

Quality matters. Doorway to consciousness...

Did you do it when when you had kids? I'm 23 and I did it and loved every bit of it. I'm going to do it alot now.

I am 30 now and I definitely wish I had a clean roll to party with once every 2 months or so. The longer I go without the less I miss it, but even with the aches and pains I get the next day from dancing my ass off... it is SO worth it.

How can you not crave any drug you have taken in the passed? Except the bad ones...but yes everyday I crave getting high. And will for the rest of my life, unless I get alzheimer's or amnesia. Regardless of age, just like I crave pussy and will always or anything I feel is enjoyable.

Sucks but it's life.

Amen to that. I always tell younger people to enjoy life like you're gonna be an old man tomorrow..... Cuz damn that shit sneaks right up on ya! And as much as you like to think you can go on partying and being happy forever... well ... you can go on partying forever, but you probably wont be happy in the long run.

As you get old its all about moderation and discretion.... Hard to be an E-tard when you have a job/family/life/etc....

I'm 25 (in seven days), and I did too much from age 19 - 21 - three times a week average. No, it makes me sick to think about it.