Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 3 to 4 times a week

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • once or twice a week

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • less than once a week

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Don't know, all the schizophrenic dudes I know are dirty too.

My only regular lubricated hole (not a girlfriend, don't know what else to call her)just dumped me recently for bein filty so I'll probably start showering again. I'm on and off with it. Can't stand it but being dirtys a bad look socially

what does schizophrenia have to do with showering?
When I worked with mental health clients, we encountered a few who were averse to taking showers or cleaning themselves. Psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and borderline personality often cause a lack of interest in hygiene.

I'm often depressed and lethargic so I cant be bothered with showering, even though I have a full time job in a office with no air-conditioning. 3 or 4 times week, maybe.

I shower anywhere from 3x a week to once every other week. Once your body adapts (2-3 months) its all about hydration. If I eat well and drink dickkoads of water I smell find (and yes I get a second opinion on this). I am vegetarian, noticed a big difference once I switched over. (P.S. it will make your cum taste much better apparently... I've gotten compliments...) I also lift weights 1.5 hours 5-6x per week and this has helped a lot too. I can even not shower afterwards twice in a row and smell OK (again I always make sure to get a second, third opinion) but prefer to rinse off with just water after anyways.

I believe people smell bad because
1)nasty shit in diet leaks out
2)being constantly dehydrated(like 90% of people) concentrates that
3)constantly showering and using hygiene products totally throws off your skin/oil/homeostasis
4)obesity-too many folds

I also never shampoo my hair. Just water once a week. I'm white, and this will not work for black/African hair. It is a glorious mane.... Usually.

Been doing this for years and have gotten nothing but surprise and suspicious compliments.

This may be unrelated, but I only wash my hands with soap for #2 and never, ever use that nasty alcohl for your hands. I only get sick (a very light cold of some sniffles) maybe once a year and haven't gotten more seriously sick (dope-sickness aside) in almost 7 years.

Plus I save a fortune on hygiene products, I use deodorant, a bar of soap, and toothpaste. That's it.

redrum, I understand your logic, but bathing only twice a week is really gross. I keep my bodys ph slightly more alkaline than acidic. I accomplish this by my diet and two ingredients I add to my bath water three times a week. It also levels ph. I also like loo poo products for my hair. (phosphate free, silicone free, etc) The cleansing products I use a french and extremely moisturizing and anti aging. I get that you are allowing your body to cleanse itself because showering or bathing daily with harsh soap and cleansers destroys skins protective barrier, but why not shower daily and use cleansing oil. Who is giving you a positve second opinion. lol

Why kind of moisturizing products do you use?

I live in an extremely dry environment (it's technically a desert, actually). Dry skin is a big problem for people up here, myself included, so I'd be interested to know

Face-Skinceuticals, Boscia and Zianna twice a week.
Body-L'Occitane--Specifically the Amande(Almond Oil) line. I use Huile De Douche Shower Oil, Huile Souplesse Supple Skin Oil (this product is byfar the best moisturizer I've ever used and I have tried a buuunnnccchhhhh) Savon Extra-Doux extra gentle shea butter soap, it has a vegetable base. I use this before the shower oil.
PH leveling (alkalizing) bath- 1/2 cup baking soda 5-8 drops Alpha Keri oil. Trust me on this one.
Extra thing I do-Apply Magnesium oil either on my upper legs, back or butt... Just about everyone is magnesium deficient and don't know it. If you like to smoke, etc. like I do, you are very very likely to be magnesium deficient. Read up on magnesium oil. It has a ton of benefits.
I also use a long sponge type material wash cloth. It has webbing like a poof sponge, but flat. It's designed to be long enough to wash your own back, legs everything all the way across, plus it lightly exfoliates off dead skin cell which prompts new skin growth

I don't much, but I know much much about skin care and overall health.
xoxox
bigbird

I shower at night (maintain a good temperature in apartment so don't sweat at night.)

If I can get away with a couple days I do but pretty much need to present myself well daily, money never sleeps

I usually shower 2-3 times a day. Before I go to work, after going to gym and before going to sleep.

I have recently started experimenting with not showering. I first went 9 days, then about 23 days or so, and now it has been about 2 weeks.

I still wash my hands frequently and my rinse with water my face and hair every now and then (not often). I have smelled more funky having showered within the same day.

My hair smells a little bit like a dog at the moment. I may put coconut oil in it like I did last time. It took care of it.

I don't use deodorant. I haven't since around 2002, except for very rare occasions. I may use salt or magnesium chloride oil or something, but I have pretty much reached a "steady state".

I do recommend trying it.

At least once daily.

I work in the ocean, so I get a bath multiple times daily, as well.

It's good for the skin.

everyday. or twice, morning+ gym.

unless I feel like shit (depressed) then i sit inside for days on end without doing anything.

^ yeah, depression and general apathy make it hard for me to shower. Never been a fan of showering anyway. I don't like being dirty, but the mental energy required to shower for me more often than not is greater.

When I work or have to be around people/go out, then I shower daily or before the event. When I'm on my own for days, I can go up to a week without showering before the dirty feeling overpowers the laziness. I live in a pretty cold climate, so I usually have many layers of clothing on when outside, and with that the stank isn't very noticeable.