Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 3 to 4 times a week

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • once or twice a week

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • less than once a week

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
In America daily, but have gone a few weeks when backpacking through other countries.. :\

I shower every night, but tend to shower twice a day when I'm blasting the shit. I never let myself go. Fuck that shit!

Like, once or twice a week. And I've been doing that for so long that my body doesn't really produce much oil, and I don't get greasy (hair or body) for about a week. Of course, if I've been sweating a lot or I'm dirty or grimy I will shower, but as a general rule I'm pretty sedentary and this works for me. I think this culture has an unhealthy obsession with cleanliness. ;)[/QUOTE

It's a personal want for me to keep my shit legit. I can't go one day without a shower or I would feel fucking nasty. Let's be blunt here, doesn't your asshole start to itch or smell?? I mean shit, think about the fact that most of us shit at least once a day or more. That alone is reason enough to get one's ass in the shower and wash that mother fucker. I couldn't imagine smelling like pussy and ass. Not saying you do, but I would like to know how you can tolerate the muggy feeling without wanting to wash up? We all know that the smell of sweaty pussy isn't very pleasant. How do you use the bathroom and not smell yourself? Again, it's a valid question and not meant to be rude. Doesn't your shit start to feel gross?? I keep my shit shaved and clean everyday, not because i'm obsessed, but because I enjoy being clean and being able to spread open after I slam without any funky ass scent. I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day as well. I don't fuck around in this dept. After a whole day of pissing, bowel movement, or the rag, a shower once a day is what keeps me from ever smelling nasty. Even on sone skipped shower, you would probably start to smell your own ass when on the pot. Rotten pussy smell is common in Walmart bathrooms, and I have almost puked from some bitches. How do you deal? Don't say you don't smell because after a few days anyone does. Smelling that shit should make you want to take care of it? Is my sense of smell more keen than normal?

Last edited:
Just once a day but I was brought up to take two. I'm actually surprised at the results, I expected people to be showering more often. Ie: once a week is pretty gross.
What forces me to do it is the feelings of greasy hair, and (if hot) a sweaty face. I can't stand that so triggers shower time.
Being on buprenorphine I really don't enjoy taking showers though, like Burroughs said, 'junkies are like cats, they can't stand water.' It's true.[/QUOTE

To the contrary, I enjoy warm water and enjoy cleaning up. I love the scents of hair products and body soap. Shaving and all. I prefer to shoot up with a clean and fresh bod. Fresh pussy and ass is key for me no matter what. Never heard anyone say junkies don't like water. What we hate, myslef included, is the COLD. Fuckin' hard to warm up and fuck slam a this dose once in a while. Cold sucks!

once a day definitely, sometimes twice, one every morning with soap and shampoo, but if swim take two showers in the same day, the second shower swim dont really use soap or shampoo, it makes your skin all dry and pruney, and the hot water tends to fade, and the second shower is decided by if swim redoses swims suboxone, but usually every 24 hrs, sometimes swim is feeling down and fits a second one in, coming off dope 2 months clean now, swim just has to kick the subs now, swim got into the iv sub then shower routine, becauze swim went into precipitated withdrawal a few times after the first time incident, swim was always prepared with the shower running, swim shoots then jumps in

dude are you kidding me, thats weird, swim loves absolutely loves showering right after a bupe shot, it makes swim day dream and just sit in the shower forever thinking, read swims post, that was such a coincidence, swim posted that before swim saw ur reply, and u just happened to be discussing bupe, and just happened to be the comment right before swims, in fact swim just got out of the fuckin showa

Last edited:
Being on buprenorphine I really don't enjoy taking showers though, like Burroughs said, 'junkies are like cats, they can't stand water.' It's true.[/QUOTE

Never heard anyone say junkies don't like water. What we hate, myslef included, is the COLD.

Junkies love water its what makes there dope flow through there veins, showering on bupe is the shit ask swim

Just once a day but I was brought up to take two. I'm actually surprised at the results, I expected people to be showering more often. Ie: once a week is pretty gross.
What forces me to do it is the feelings of greasy hair, and (if hot) a sweaty face. I can't stand that so triggers shower time.
Being on buprenorphine I really don't enjoy taking showers though, like Burroughs said, 'junkies are like cats, they can't stand water.' It's true.

dude are you kidding me, thats weird, swim loves absolutely loves showering right after a bupe shot, it makes swim day dream and just sit in the shower forever thinking, read swims post, that was such a coincidence, swim posted that before swim saw ur reply, and u just happened to be discussing bupe, and just happened to be the comment right before swims, in fact swim just got out of the fuckin showa Junkies love water its what makes there dope flow through there veins, showering on bupe is the shit ask swim

Everyone says once a day. But I don´t think that´s the case when I see some of my colleagues at work.
I shower everyday. During winter though, I wouldn´t mind skipping one day..

Last edited:
I guess right now it depends how active i am so if im working out it is a must, if not then skipping a day wont hurt specially winter since it dries out my skin due to hot water.

Varies a lot.

Depending on physical/mental state anywhere from every day to every 6 days. Usually in between.

I shower at least once or more per day, however many times necessary so I am comfortable and feel clean...however, I've heard that it's not good to shower too often because it removes healthy oils out of your hair and skin. Y'know, being too clean has its repercussions. Going a bit off topic here but...everyone being so anti-bacterial this and that and being super clean...that's how people become very ill due to viruses, etc.... not all bacteria is bad, most of the antibacterial items we use destroys good bacteria, leaving our immune system weak and without any kind of stimulation that helps us be resilient to these kinds of things. Something to consider. This is not at all encouragement to run around smelling like a bag of dead birds though. Keep it fresh, peeps.

I shower anywhere from 3x a week to once every other week. Once your body adapts (2-3 months) its all about hydration. If I eat well and drink dickkoads of water I smell find (and yes I get a second opinion on this). I am vegetarian, noticed a big difference once I switched over. (P.S. it will make your cum taste much better apparently... I've gotten compliments...) I also lift weights 1.5 hours 5-6x per week and this has helped a lot too. I can even not shower afterwards twice in a row and smell OK (again I always make sure to get a second, third opinion) but prefer to rinse off with just water after anyways.

I believe people smell bad because
1)nasty shit in diet leaks out
2)being constantly dehydrated(like 90% of people) concentrates that
3)constantly showering and using hygiene products totally throws off your skin/oil/homeostasis
4)obesity-too many folds

I also never shampoo my hair. Just water once a week. I'm white, and this will not work for black/African hair. It is a glorious mane.... Usually.

Been doing this for years and have gotten nothing but surprise and suspicious compliments.

This may be unrelated, but I only wash my hands with soap for #2 and never, ever use that nasty alcohl for your hands. I only get sick (a very light cold of some sniffles) maybe once a year and haven't gotten more seriously sick (dope-sickness aside) in almost 7 years.

Plus I save a fortune on hygiene products, I use deodorant, a bar of soap, and toothpaste. That's it.

Last edited:
I have schizophrenia, can't be bothered with showering ATM... once a week

When I'm less floridly psychotic every day

Every day so I can wake up and also bc a I swim at least 3 times a week.

Last edited: