PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how often is lsd fake (rc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letitbe93

Greenlighter
ok so i've never done acid or any psychedelics b4, but i recently bought a few tabs of acid from someone i don't know. it was in san antonio, tx btw. so what are the chances that it's not real acid? also i know about the bitter taste thing, but let's say the tab is bitter and i spit it out and rinse my mouth, will the research chemical still go in my system and cause me to trip etc? thanks

Too often. If you spit and rinse I doubt there's risk of any dangerous issues.

Good luck man. Bitter it's a spitter, but you know.

You should test them, or really trust whoever you got it from. It should be from someone who is knowledgeable and either tests it themselves, or they have some other way of confirming what they have is legit.

Or do both. There are some tests to narrow them down to certain specific substances, and the odds are played better this way. I doubt anyone would mix chems together, as that would be pointless and turn off customers from both sides. It seems like it's either lsd is lsd, an nbome or even one of those lsd analogues. The blotter should be thin, nearly weightless and blacklighted with a keychain light.

It seems that people actually like nbomes, so that could by why it's still circulating. It has its fans. They're not really like piperazines being passed off as mdma pills, which used to be common but it seems that now there are way more legit e pills circulating these days. Pipes got snuffed out, for the most part, after people got smarter and starting testing their shit. :) I don't know anyone that liked getting piped.

So anyway, testing is the way to go. And spitting it out is better than leaving it in there, that's for sure. Some will be absorbed, but less is better if that's your goal.

This has been answered now.

We don't allow speculative threads asking about what's in your drugs, you should get them tested if you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.