• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How much tramadol will get me buzzed?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Is this Mexican brand as tramadol / adiolol
Is 100mg each. How many would = high. Just a basic idea. I take norcos each day so I'm just trying to get a little buzz until my next pill. I'm unsure how much to take. I did Google the brand it's real. But they sure look fake. Any thoughts?

Maybe try 300mg if you already have a tolerance. Do not combine with serotonergic drugs or antidepressants.

I'd say to stagger. I like to pop 150mg to start, then 50mg every half hour-ish. (obviously your timing on redosing should depend on how you feel)

For me, you start to really feel trammies kick-in after about an hour. Peaking 1-3 hours, high lasting 8 hours+

Definitely smoke a zoot alongside :)

First some basic warnings.

1. If you're on any anti depressants like SSRI's or SNRI's this is a bad idea, please reconsider.
2. As you're probably already aware, tramadol lowers your seizure threshold. If you take enough of it long enough a seizure can become pretty likely.

I forget the exact limit, tramadol isn't a drug I've done that often.

How much will get you high depends on your tolerance and your genetics and metabolism.

If you're a bad metabolizer it might not work at all. If you've ever used codeine, it's the same deal, so if codeine has ever worked for you tramadol should also.

Assuming you can metabolize it and most people can, it then depends on your tolerance.

A normal opioid naive person would be feeling decently good from probably as little as 50mg.

People who aren't opioid naive it's gonna vary, I'd start small, maybe 100mg, to get an idea how you feel.

Avoid exceeding 400mg a day, I don't think there's an absolute cut off, it's kinda like a dice roll, the more you're taking the more likely you might have a seizure. Ranging from negligible risk up to very likely.

This isn't an opioid you wanna be on all the time, especially at higher doses. Don't get me wrong when it's good it can be surprisingly good by opioid standards, but it has dangers other opioids don't.

Tramadol is kind of self-limiting, especially if you already have a tolerance to Opioids. Due to its serotonergic effects, Tramadol has a tendency to lower the seizure threshold considerably and this becomes significatly more likely at dosages higher than 300mg in one sitting.

The conversion for these is pretty simple. They are analagous to Codeine essentially, in the 100mg of Tramadol is roughly equipotent to 10mg Morphine in terms of Opiod agonism. To make it easier on you, Hydrocodone (Norco; Lortab) is pretty much equipotent to oral Morphine mg to mg. So, with all thing being the same, you should expect 100mg Tramadol to be roughly equivalent to 10mg Hydrocodone.

I hope this helps.