View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much shrooms is too much?

Dutchmasta420

Greenlighter
Basically the title says it. Do you think eating 12 grams of dried shrooms is a good idea or a bad idea?

If you're still talking about Libbies then that would be an insane dose... but not fatal by a long way. With cubes it would be very bloody high but not unheard of and also not fatal by a long way. I would be very careful playing with doses like that unless you have some serious experience behind you though.

12 g's would be a big dose of dried mushrooms. If you are new to using I suggest no more than an 8th first time. 12g's is something I wouldn't even be able to handle/do.

Are you new to using or have you been using for a while?.

The answer is wayyy to dependent on a million factors that you failed to mention.

Strain? Field Picked? Homegrown? Tolerance? Experience? Setting?

As long as you have actual psychedelic mushrooms, 12g of anything won't be fatal. So if you're asking if 12 grams of psychedelic mushrooms will kill you, the answer is no. But that doesn't mean it's a good idea, and that also doesn't mean you won't kill yourself.

Lmao ive been using mushrooms for about 10 years on and off. soo i have experience behind me. and i have done 17g's once but that when i was rlly young and stupid hah. but i jsut want to have an amazing trip. These are perserved mushrooms from the fall. Wild picked libbies. And setting at my house with 6 of my highschool buddies that ive known forever

Hmmmmm, thats gunna be up to you. Ive done 9g's once and it was pretty extreme, granted it didn't go sour till the people in the house started flipping out in an argument. If you have experience and in a good environment I can't see anything going wrong.

Yeah thats what i figured but just i know there are ppl out there with more experience and just wanted to check. haha i cant wait till firday night :) anybody wana join meh?

idk how somebody could take six grams and decide they needed to double that. whats the point? I cant go past a quarter and even that is just 3-4 times a year thing. I mean Ive known people who have eaten two quarters at once but it just seems over the top to me. If you've done "17 grams" before then why are you asking us if you should take 12? Seems like you would know if you can handle your shit, based on past experiences. If you dont have any past experiences with at least at 10 grams with what ever strain your using then I would strongly recommend not doing this. There is a world of difference between 5 grams, 6 grams, and 7 grams of mushrooms so I see no reason to think this wouldnt be the same the higher you go. If you have to ask about something like this, you're probably not ready

idk how somebody could take six grams and decide they needed to double that. whats the point? I cant go past a quarter and even that is just 3-4 times a year thing. I mean Ive known people who have eaten two quarters at once but it just seems over the top to me. If you've done "17 grams" before then why are you asking us if you should take 12? Seems like you would know if you can handle your shit, based on past experiences. If you dont have any past experiences with at least at 10 grams with what ever strain your using then I would strongly recommend not doing this. There is a world of difference between 5 grams, 6 grams, and 7 grams of mushrooms so I see no reason to think this wouldnt be the same the higher you go. If you have to ask about something like this, you're probably not ready

nahh dude you got it wrong im just asking cause i havnt done that many in a long time and the longer you wait you tendd to have a better/stronger trip. :) but thanks for somewhat helpful advice :D

^yah im not meaning to sound like a dick, but unless you are extremely experienced with mushrooms, and have a good bit of experience in the 7-10 gram range, id say eating that much is a very bad idea, and even irresponsible. Some people will probably disagree with me, but thats just my two cents.

I've done doses that high with liberty caps. It's ok, if you are prepared and experienced.

My first mega dose with those led to a hospital trip; I was convinced I was having a stroke. :p

It can be amazing, but, seriously, it's a whole new world, compared to lower doses.

the one time I've done shrooms I blacked out and got naked for 6 hours, and that was on an eigthth, no telling what would happen on 12gs...

I took 4 G's and was gone. I wouldn't do that much again. 12 grams would be torture for me. That would be like being barried alive. Also having 12 Grams in your stomach seems terrible. I'm sure u won't die, but you will be a fuckn zombie.