• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much oxycotin to get high with hydrocodone tolerance

Sametboys

Greenlighter
i have a high tolerance for opiates, hydrocodone in general, usually need about 80mg for a perfect high, suxks because that pushing the apap limit BUT

got offered some oxycotin 10mg IR I can get about 3 so I'd assume using the conversion thats roughly 40mg in equivalent to hydrocodone(current me if I'm wrong)

But Would me snorting the oxy work(achieve a high) Better? or would more pills be needed due to the tolerance?

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Learn about cold water extractions. That said 30 mg is a lot of oc. Try 15 nasally

Learn about cold water extractions. That said 30 mg is a lot of oc. Try 15 nasally

Snorting oxy is a waste in my experience. It has virtually 100% bioavailability orally and like 60% intranasally. It's not like you get a rush or anything from snorting, just a slightly quicker onset and a significant amount wasted.

If 80mg of hydrocodone is what you normally use then I wouldn't expect 30mg of oxy to be too overwhelming. Probably a bit underwhelming to be honest.

Depending on personal differences anywhere from 50 to 70mg oxycodone would be good. Generally oxy is about 1.5x as a strong as hydrocodone as a painkiller, if I remember right.