• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much is this line in mg approximately? Are we doing enough?

mrmancoke

Greenlighter
http://imgur.com/buiqVmr About 4 cm in length.
Link above with comparison to a $100 bill, need some info on whether this a decent amount to. And how much I am doing, because we are doing these lines and we don't feel very much. Not EXTREME euphoria. On a scale of 1/10, 10 being molly, it's about a 5-6.
This is 92% pure cocaine btw, as seen in previous posts. lol Are we doing enough?

It's pretty much impossible to guess the milligrammage. If you want to get higher, obviously, within reasonable limits, you can increase the dose if not feeling serious side effects. It is almost certainly impossible that what you have is 92% cocaine, that would be very difficult to achieve even if you are washing it yourself. Don't believe dealers. At the retail level claims of % purity are almost all bullshit or, charitably, estimates, the only terms worth using really are "good" or "bad." Speaking subjectively, if what you have is good coke, you should get pretty good effects off this amount. But I don't really get the point; if you don't like what this much gives you, and you're tolerating it physically and mentally, why not just do a little more in reasonable increments?

Milligrammage is weight brother weigt

And what is almost certainly impossible is that 92% impossible by coincidence?

Get a milligram scale. Also like SKL said, if you haven't lab-tested the stuff it is pretty much impossible to get that high pureness grade of cocaine as an average user.
Don't believe everything what dealers tell you.

There is no way to confirm the purity of that but yes 92% seems highly implausible. However, if your tolerance is minimal like mine that line should have been enough to get you a good buzz goin - IMO.If a line that big does nothing I would find a new source.

For the record 92% is probably quite difficult to achieve even using the legendary "jasoncrest method." (92 - x)% cocaine and x% levamisole but probably with a non-insignificant y of unknown but inactive cut, is probably the absolute best you can possibly do in this day and age unless you are very well connected and/or outside the usual supply chain (as the levamisole-cutting is being done at a rather high level in the vertically-integrated higher parts of the cocaine business.) If this is just what a dealer is telling you then he's just throwing out non-even numbers because it sounds cuter and more credible.

Your are confounding Jason crest with another member it's not jcrest who wrote the cocaine purification guide think he was French though

Wasn't it lejunk or something like that?jcrest was only into shooting bupe with antihistamines and benzos. Guy was a very valuable contributor but not in the cocaine department

^ Oops. You are exactly right. I think it was LeJunk, too. A brief search doesn't turn up much
I hope that thread is archived somewhere, if not it would be a big loss to Bluelight

cocaine isn't a profoundly euphoric drug IMO, especially when compared to MDMA or methamphetamine. Maybe you're expectations are too great? Or have you done cocaine before?

hah.
is it not technically "stupid" to do any drugs? why is coke any worse than others?

I have no problem w/ anyone using a plant that grows naturally w/ no adulterations from man, e.g., weed, opium, kratom, coca leaves, salvia, etc.). The problem begins w/ man starts perverting nature and converting chemicals into things nature never intended. Simply chewing a few juicy coco leaves will give you the same energy as cocaine w/ but a helluva safer & w/out the destructive addictions. Same goes for smoking opium. If someone wants to smoke it I think they should be able to do IF they can do it responsibly, most can't & it destroys them. As always as history has repeatedly shown us many, many times - When man starts thinking he's smarter than nature & starts screwing w/ things he shouldn't we all pay. I believe nature has ethnobotanicals which are far, far more effective than any drugs synthetically made by man. Some of these we're aware of & some not. There's a multi-billion dollar industry spending millions everyday to make sure we never find out about those plants nature makes for free which would make them & they're industry obsolete.

euphoria On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being molly
Jesus, kid, your in it for a rude one. Molly sucks. And the line looks okay but,my god, are you overthinkin it. Whats wrong with these kids today :p

That lines about right for your right nostril. You need another one for the left then several more while you wait for the waitress to bring your scotch.

Meant da- weird attitude to have. Cocaine is in cocoa about as equal percentage as kratom alkaloids or opium alkaloids. Have you ever done coke? It's no big freakin deal. Should be legal

cocaine isn't a profoundly euphoric drug IMO, especially when compared to MDMA or methamphetamine. Maybe you're expectations are too great? Or have you done cocaine before?

I don't think any drug can be profoundly euphoric. That being said, coke leans a little towards a good time and meth and mdma are strongly dysphoric.