• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much is ten bags of heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan2573

Greenlighter
Quick question. First I just want to say I'm new to blue light. OK.. Is one bundle of heroin (10 bags) considered a heavy addiction? If not then at what level is it?

⬆️Moved from within OD, the poster used "9 to 9/1.5 bags in one shot snorted" of heroin.

Hi Dan, I figure the only right answer is something like, any amount is too much . . . . That's because I really don't know, but it sounds like if you can fit it in ten bags, it's a lot to stick up your nose at one time, no matter what it is.

This guy ⤵️ replied as I struggled to fulfill basic mod functions.

Last edited:
one bundle of heroin ever? or one bundle of heroin every day? per week? per hour? hard to say.

if you are doing any amount of heroin every day, i would consider it a heavy addiction - as would your body/brain if you tried to stop.

10 Bags is 2grams and if u mean 10 bags a day then yes thats heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
No price discussion.

Alright, this really depends on how much is in the bag, can vary widely, the purity, etc. Generally speaking, if one assumes a bag is a point(safe round number there), and the bags are 50% heroin( again with the assumption), I personally would call that a moderate addiction, whereas others might call it light or heavy. There really is no answer to this question, so I'm going to close this.

Can also send it to drug culture if you want, just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.