• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How much heroin to snort first time

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've just picked up some heroin I wanna sniff it have experience with opiates how small shoukd I make my lines so. I don't die its brown only a 20s worth started off with a 20mg line maybe and feel subtle opiate effects its brown I crushed and sniffed what about smoking as well I'm also on ket and coke

Last edited:
If it were $20 dollars and you believe this to be a
fair price AND you have zero tolerance i'd say take 1/10th of the total quantity and see what happens.

These days heroin, at least in the US, is often cut with fentanyl analogs. This makes it tricker to use. On a mg to mg basis fentanyl is actual safer in overdose than heroin. The problem with heroin cut with fentanyl is that it is easy to hit that hot spot that contains most of the actual fentanyl. All of a sudden, you're no longer breathing.

Smoking is an option. Just make sure the mixture is homogeneous as possible.

Becareful!!!

I have to give you both outcomes. You shouldn't do it, you should get some green ( weed ) and that's it because it's a drug that claws into your soul, think about it like a skin tickle around your heart but you have on repeat 24/7. Now, depending on where you're from you will get heroin with # > meaning the branch/root/label however you wanna call it, most call it ''label'' so they don't over-do themselves. About a 1.5 thin line. China white it's meant to be snorted while with tar you can make some monkey water, it's far cheaper and time-saver. Basically you drop it in water and then empty a nasal spray bottle.

have to give you both outcomes. You shouldn't do it, you should get some green ( weed ) and that's it because it's a drug that claws into your soul, think about it like a skin tickle around your heart but you have on repeat 24/7.
I concur