• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How much Heroin is too much?

xibenix

Bluelighter
Alright so i'm a new user of heroin, started 3-4 weeks ago, i had always wanted to do it, because my favorite drugs were prescription opiates, however never had the right connects to get it. Moved back to my old home-town and found out all my old friends were doing it, so was able to find a bunch of it(it goes by the name China-white here). I only abuse it by snorting, i do not shoot up. I use multiple different sources because of different issues so far, what i have noticed is my tolerance has built up insanely fast, like i can't count exactly because i use different sources, and i'm naive to this shit, so sometimes i don't even know how much i'm getting for my money, however i know im starting to need ridiculously more amount just to get a single high, and my friends are worried about me because of it they think im going overboard and am going to kill myself with the habit. (i don't give a fuck, and can control myself, its my life.)

I found out the amounts i've been getting from one dealer when i spend certain amounts, and some days, i do .2g of h , in one line just for a high, and i'm new to this that's the part that worries me because when i looked around the internet, .2g seemed like a large dose? My tolerance keeps building, and im not really good at measuring my stuff, but i just know i need like atleast 3-4 FAT lines, just to get high now, i never puke or feel side effects , while everyone else i know can feel good off like half a line and pukes their guts off lol. (naive people maybe).

I mean should i worry about tolerance building, im new to all this.

Yeah heroin is trickier than pills right cause obviously you will run into many differing potencies in different batches. So two points of one kind might be equal to half a point of some other stuff, that's why it's important to always start off small when trying new stuff.
I found personally back when I switched from oxys and pills to heroin my tolerance grew very quickly, and therefore my withdrawals became more severe as a result. Be careful with the devil's powder.

just don't switch to injecting whatever you do... nothing fun or cool about having to bang 30 bags a day in the end..

OP just try and use other substances to get your mind off the H, that way youl give yourself a tolerance break

IMO you never know.

BECAUSE we don't know how pure Heroin is, nor will we ever. Unless you get it tested of course...but who does? Besides the people who make it..and that's ONE person out of, probly 100s of people see it/touch it before it's used...it's called money!

But, for me, the best way to know is whenever you feel nauseous or sick AFTER you use Heroin, that's when you know you've done too much.

That's what I always did when I was smoking H...
of course IV is different, because it's WAY easier to OD..
But always start small, then work yourself up.

Yeah I haven't IVed down in along time and only smoke it and I find it is much safer and easier to control; when you're trying new stuff you can just do a tiny hit or two and you know instantly how good it is, I have never ODed smoking down because I find I will puke way before I get to a dangerous place and am always cautious with how much I do at a time.

Heroin tolerance does not build that fast. I'd suspect you're either getting a fent analog or garbage dope.

You should always worry about tolerance building. Why don't you take a week off (if you can) and see if you can get your rocks off on a smaller/similar dose to your friends. Also, about how long after you use does it take you to get sick?

A good idea would be to spend $30 on a cheap milligram scale (one that goes to .001), this will give you some control over your dosing.

How much heroin is too much?

This depends on frequency and dosage.

Frequency, the potential for addiction, increasing tolerance, spending money, relationship and health changes.

Dosage, the amount of diacetylmorphine in milligrams, representing the fine line between feeling pleasurably stoned and dying...

If you are using 200mg in single doses, the heroin might not be very strong but certainly you have increased your tolerance hugely over a month of regular use. Tolerance is largely dependent on short-term use although this increases in the longer term too.

As batches of heroin vary in strength, overdoses are known to happen with less than 100mg. With infrequent use, 20-50mg of strong heroin is enough to get a strong effect.

lol, this thread is funny..

but you want to know my real answer!?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH HEROIN! give me EVERY FUCKING THING YOU HAVE AND ILL DO IT ALL! trust me, I really would.

Depends entirely on tolerance. The amount to get one person "well" could kill somone else. Also, your heroin is probably cut to shit, but be careful because all of a sudden you could get some way more potent shit. Thats when overdoses tend to happen.

Depends entirely on tolerance. The amount to get one person "well" could kill somone else. Also, your heroin is probably cut to shit, but be careful because all of a sudden you could get some way more potent shit. Thats when overdoses tend to happen.

This. All day.
Just test your dope before you do it. Work your way up. And please, don't start banging it. You'll never want it any other way. Be safe.

You'll figure it out if you ever have to get hit w/ narcan

then you wont have to figure it out again, hopefully