• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How much have you PHYSICALLY changed as you've grown up?

Raz

Bluelighter
Okay, so everyone's always like "I'm so much more emotionally well-rounded" blah blah blah...whatevar....how different now are you than you were physically a few years ago?

To provide an example...I was always the fat-loser-at-sports kid when I was a kid, and the fat-geek kid when I was a teenager, and while I'll never be mistaken for a CK model, I am now some 20-odd kilos lighter than I was up until about 2 years ago....I love physical activity, which kind of surprises me because I hated it until I discovered you could have sports without having competitive sports, and except for the rampant drunkeness, I'm a lot healthier. I also shave my head pretty much all the time, which I would never have suspected I'd do while I was in school cause I was so in love with my mullet.

I don't know how far this will go in terms of generating discussion, but how much have you changed physically as you've grown, and has this surprised you?

despite my ego growing to massive proportions
my penis is still the same

As for changing from a few years ago, not much at all.....i have a very fast metabolism, so i have always been (and maybe always will be) quite thin....last year (or maybe year before last) i weighed more than 70kgs for the 1st time in my life (i'm 6'2", so that's light), but now i am back to about 68 i think....i have noticed however that i have a few more muscles round my back/shoulders/arms from working nightfill @ Woolies.....this is cool by me cause i have always been a stick :D

Other than that, not much.....oh and i havent grown much more height wise in years.....i gre real quick when younger (14cm in one year infact in yr 8).... ;)

Well, I used to have long hair and now it's SHORT! Muahahaha!
And I grew into my ears from Primary school, as they were too large. And I am more well rounded, with some extra weight making me extra cuddly ahahaha!
I've pretty much been the same height for the past 7 years or so but yer :\

haha Pleo :)

Well I'm no longer the girl with natural straight blonde hair and blue eyes - she somehow changed into a natural brunette and long hair with natural curls and blue-greeny eyes but other than that I can't say there's much difference. Going to the gym and stuff makes changes but that's always one big yo-yo anyhow :)

I used to be the fat short kid in primary school 5ft 0 and 70kg.
Then someone grabbed me and streched me beyone belief.

Now I'm 6ft 0 and 55kg.

I was the REALLY TALL REALLY FAR TOO SKINNY girl with long hair who didnt need her brains because she was going to be a supermodel as the teachers and kids in her class use to remind her. But that is funny isnt it ? Because when I was 11 years old the very tall Melissa stopped growing ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aND EVERYBODY ELSE DID :(
Then I got FAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then I cut my luschiose locks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I now have my weight under control and I am pretty happy with it now, I started getting chubby (by this i mean swaying from a size 6 to a 10 - 14) at around 15 years old when I was eating doughnuts at school everyday for like a year( me not homer !) and about a year ago the weight just fell off. Mind you like I said I havent grown any taller since I was about 10/11. Its fucking weird because my borther, sister, mum, dad, grandparents are all over 6ft.

I would kill for a bit of height. Anyone heard of growth spurts at 22 ?8(

i used to be the fat kid =D i weighed over 100kgs at one point.. now i weigh somewhere around 75 and im much happier with myself. and i have muscles now!! while theyre by no means huge they are there, i still marvel at that sometimes coz for so many years i was the fat weak kid lol.... havent had a hair cut since year 8 tho... really should get around to that soon. and maybe a nose job. hehe j/k ;)

I've grown hair!!!!!

No seriously, in kindergarten I was almost bald! LOL :D

I was a skinny little guy in primary school. I hit grade 4, turned into a little fat fuck and started stretching (still staying fat) and stayed that way through to year 11ish.

It came off steadily.
Am down to 80 atm. healthy for a 6ft2 male?

In year six, I was like a stick. I was taller than the boys by far. I was also 3 cm shorter than I am now. High school was a bit sucky, especially after I quit swimming... I grew 3cm and nearly doubled my weight from yr 6 to yr 12. I've dropped about 15kg since early last year which I'm happy about... could probably safely go another 10.

I swear, if I had my 11 year old body, I'd be cheering. I was tall, skinny and had boobs... it was great.

hahahaha

Errrmmm, my hair is a little darker now... used to be blonder, apart from that, I don't look a whole lot different. I'm one of those people you can definitely match to their kindergarten photo.

well.... i was always a sickly little kid..

had asthma real bad... actually should have died when i was nine... was on medication to make my chest stronger, one side effect was that it stunted my growth... so i didnt grow at all for 2 years....

always a shorter kid, got a bit fat (knew something was wrong when i called a mate, his dad answered and said "michael, the little round fellas on the phone...)

lost the weight.... got into grunge music and footy... had my hair in the style of curt cobain (well, the same, just without the hole in the back of the head.. ;) )

from there, grew up, straightened up, built up...

went to uni straight little mummies boy, then really got into the parties... started experimenting with my hair (peroxide, blue, red, brown) got a peircing... went from 90kg to 70kg...

now 5'9" (still a little short, but hey..) 83kg (down from 93 at christmas :) )

and i've lost some hair... (damn starting to go bald at 20!!!) or was it all the colouring... nope, every male in my family is a chrome dome.... fuckin genetics.... :X

Last edited:
I've actually been quite constant.
Year seven and eight I was chubby but wouldn't consider myself fat.
I have lost weight in the past 2 years, I used to weigh a lot more, I'm six-foot now and weigh 74 kgs. I have been primarily an average size throughout my entire career. Though my belly has always been there. And I intend to keep it that way,
I am attached to it, something about leaning over when I'm sitting down and seeing it sag impresses me.

-

I haven't changed much since school, i'm nearly 30 and still look 16! Bit of a bitch when they think you are the work experience kid but the school girls still hit on me on the bus.

I've changed a little. I still look the same, but a little fatter! :D

shals!

I lost a *lot* of weight in my final year of uni (from size 16 to size 8-10), and kept it off mostly all through my 20's (I'm now about a size 12).... so in that respect I changed physically.

Being the stereotypical "chubby kid" all through school, this last 8 years of relative Skinnydom has been wonderful :) :)

But in all other respects I've pretty much stayed exactly the same. I have the same face (albiet with more angles) and the same hair (long and brown) pretty much always. Except for my "short hair" period in 1997 (urgh) and my flirtation with blonde streaks a couple of years ago.

I used to wear spectacles when I was younger then I got introduced to the power of contact lens and everything went good from den on...:D
Putting on some weight since coming to Australia due to Winter and hunger pangs.. :(
Bcame a bit fairer too, dats the good part... But, other than that, I think I still look pretty much the same...

Last edited:
When i was a little girl had long blonde hair and blue eyes and was fairly skinny. Now my eyes have changed to deep green and well my hair is a different colour each month hehehe (naturally though i think i'm a medium brown...i only know when my roots start showing through haha)

I started developing really early and started in a B cup bra in year five and fucken hell they just got bigger and bigger LOL wish the damn things would shrink a bit. No matter how much weight i loose they stay fucken massive grrrrrr all other girls seem to loose weight first in the chest area.why not me? it just shits me to tears!

Since i had my baby at 16 years old i stayed on the chubby side and was up and down with weight for years and about three years ago or so was up to 111kgs and a size 22...i seriously looked like a cow 8o but after i left mr fuckwit i lost 33kgs and went back to a size 16. Have lost about 15kgs in the last 4 months or so now and am now a size 14 ...i'm happy with that. I now cherish my curves that i once hated and like my little waist, rounded hips and even my little budda belly =D

meh...i'm a curvy gal. I'll never be petite and i don't really want to be anymore. I look how i look because i'm meant to look this way and i'm all fine with it now a days :)

I am woman , hear my curves ROAR =D