• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How much has your life changed since you started bodybuilding?

Everything takes time mate, make it a daily task. Theres plenty of places/people that can help you.

El_Toro said:
Hey little fairy, I got called out for being fatter and less muscular, I posted my pics and proved him wrong. Then I said I am stronger than he is, because I am sure I am. What, I can't call people when I get called?

Have you had sex with a woman yet? A real one, not a plastic one.

thesean001 said:
i feel like its too late for me to even try and im only 17.

my body is brittle and weak from meth and im depressed as hell and anxious and i cant force myself to do anything. im an IV opiate addict and take benzos daily too.

i feellike its too late for my body...

smoking so much cigs / meth / whatever ruined my ability to run.

2 years ago i could runa 5:54 mile er so and now its like a 13 minute mile going all out cause i just cant breathe.

Stop now, and you'll have much less to regret. There's time to get back to where you were, but not if you keep dicking around....

I would not classify myself as a bodybuilder but I do go to the gym at least 4 times a week to build a better body.

I want to live without medications. I want to avoid illnesses that are caused by unhealthy lifestyle choices. I want to be able to combat the aging process with proper nutrition and exercise.

I feel better. I look better. I sleep better. My food choices are healthier. Meal prep and grocery shopping has changed dramatically. I am stronger. I have more energy. We have more sex. I tend to be a motivator to others to get in shape.

thesean001 said:
i feel like its too late for me to even try and im only 17.

my body is brittle and weak from meth and im depressed as hell and anxious and i cant force myself to do anything. im an IV opiate addict and take benzos daily too.

i feellike its too late for my body...

smoking so much cigs / meth / whatever ruined my ability to run.

2 years ago i could runa 5:54 mile er so and now its like a 13 minute mile going all out cause i just cant breathe.
youd be surprised what your body could recover from, given a little absitence/maintenance.'