That's like 30 standard drinks.

Boy am I hard.
8)

I have no tolerance for my tolerance.
It's expensive, useless, and doesn't even go
away after extended absinthe.
Sorry, abstinence.

Munted, come back, I need
you to make me feel better about my alcoholism.

UnS

Usually it's like 2/3 - 1 bottle spirits and about a six-pack.

I'll usually have a couple of glasses of wine before I go out, then maybe 3-4 glasses of wine when I get there (yes, anywhere, pubs, bars, clubs... I still drink wine, dorky huh)

Then if I get sick of wine I'll usually finish off with a couple of mixed girlie drinks, Bacardi Breezers or Vodka Ice. So .... hmmm, a big night for me ....maybe 8-10 drinks. Although I've been known to be hammered on 4. :)

I dont drink so much anymore as other substances have again become more pevelant in my party diet. I usually have a 6pack or so of beer during a recovery session at a friends house after a night out on antics. If going to a party whether it be a birthday or just piss up I used to drink up to a slab (24 cans) of beer or 700ml bottle of bourbon. Would drink this amount 1-2 times a week, sometimes it being the friday-saturday night double header. This is no longer the case however, if I drank anywhere near that amount I would be incredibly sick and unwell and I no longer wish to make myself feel that shit. If I go to a party now I will probably have 6-12 beers. It gets me fairly tipsy and doesn't result in a hangover. If going out to a pub or club and only drinking then I will just drink light beer all night as I'm usually driving and cant and dont really want to get drunk and dont mind the taste of some light beers.

beech out

don't go drinking that much any more but not to long ago when all i did was drink id hit it hard.only drank about 3 times a week sat nite been the biggest with maybe 10 or so pints down (not 2 sure how many pots that is). very fucked.most i've done is 13 pints last year on paddys day(over a 12hr period) 5' 11' 93kg

If I have a bottle of jim beam or johnny walker at home I'll usually drink it within 3 or 4 days. I drink alot at home if it's there, but when it comes to going out I wouldn't say I drink alot. Probably 6 or 7 drinks in a night if I'm not driving.

On the nights that I drive I'll only have 2 or 3 max, to stay under the limit

Originally posted by Shnouzerpuff
^ did not expect that. You have a very different mental photo of what I imagined you to look like.

everyone says that!! do i *really* come across as one of those fat nerdy star trek type internet people? :\ ('cause, you know, i might be nerd, but i'm not fat ;)).

Unfortunately I can't drink. After about 3 or 4 beers I just feel sick. I don't even get drunk, just sick. Damn asian genes.

I dont "only drink" when I go out. I'm not a fan of alcohol intoxication. However, when I do drink, usually its only about 4 or 5 drinks. Dark and stormy to hit the night off, followed by Frangellico. And lots and LOTS of water.

Yeesh - drunk 4 out of 5 nights! I'm not usually this bad... :\

onetwothreefour said:
Originally posted by Shnouzerpuff
^ did not expect that. You have a very different mental photo of what I imagined you to look like.

everyone says that!! do i *really* come across as one of those fat nerdy star trek type internet people? :\ ('cause, you know, i might be nerd, but i'm not fat ;)).

Not a big nerdy star trek fan at all..

I kind of imagined you as someone who was small, skinny and wearing odd clothing...like fahionable/op-shop.

perhaps with a beret..

smoking a cigarette, surfing the net while thumping techno blasts out from behyind you.

There would also be a strange wooden carving on your desk, and a novel by Micheal Moore or a travel book lying around.

You would also have one or 2 small tatts, a set of bongo drums and be good at guitar.

That was my mental image.

I'm a rather well built person (115 kg)
Drinking at a party :- Usually start with a bottle of vodka nad some V or 15 is beers then move on the what ever is going arround
At a pub :- 20 + beers usualy till i run out of money of the pub closes
Club :- 10 - 15 too expensive/don't realy like the club atmosphere