• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Cimetidine is too much?

pally pete

Bluelighter
Good evening/morning/afternoon to you all wherever in the World you may be... ;)

Today I am planning on taking some Oxycodone. To potentiate my Opiate I am drinking Tonic water (Quinine), using the anti histamine (Promethazine) although I also have Diphenhydramine at my disposal so I could use this instead... Which do you guys find works best out of the two? I also have Certirizine but it's not got the same properties as the other 1st generation anti histamines that I have mentioned.

I also have plenty Cimetidine at my disposal. The problem is I already took 600mg Cimetidine over 11 hours ago but then fell after taking a dose of Oxycodone. (Which to me feels like a waste as I wasn't actually awake to enjoy the Opiate) :( So I woke up and dosed another 900mg Cimetidine which would have been around 8 hours ago now.

I now want to take another dose of Oxycodone and I would like to take some more Cimetidine to help potentiate but I'm unsure how much Cimetidine can be consumed safely in such a short space of time (24 hours) I would probably take another 600 - 900mg Cimetidine but this would take my doseage in the past 12 hours upto around 2100mg - 2400mg!

Is this safe?

Many thanks.

Btw how much DXM is ok to take for potentiation? I bought some from the pharmacy in tablet form and I took 3x5mg tabs (45mg) but this was at least 8 hours ago.

Also is it safe to take antacids (Like Tums - Calcium Carbonate) As well as Cimetidine?

Last edited:
I'm sure someone will run out and say that's wayyyyy too much but iv consumed over 4600 mg Tagamet ( Cmi) dxm at very high doses too but mind that I am a super tolerant person, i dose over 1,000 mg oxy per dose.

I'm sure someone will run out and say that's wayyyyy too much but iv consumed over 4600 mg Tagamet ( Cmi) dxm at very high doses too but mind that I am a super tolerant person, i dose over 1,000 mg oxy per dose.
My first thoughts were... F**K ME! 1000mg Oxy per dose!!!! I used to take around 400mg Oxy per dose and I thought that was a lot..

Anyway I just want to say thanks for the reply ;)

How much DXM would you use to potentiate your Oxy?

My first thoughts were... F**K ME! 1000mg Oxy per dose!!!! I used to take around 400mg Oxy per dose and I thought that was a lot..

Anyway I just want to say thanks for the reply ;)

How much DXM would you use to potentiate your Oxy?

Hey guys sorry to revive a old thread it’s me (Feelin-u4ia) I lost my email to that account and I wanted to come here let you guys know I am indeed still alive, to combat the damage to my liver I used to take NAC which is OTC and literally used in ER to reverse APAP OD. I just wanted to let you guys know in 2015 I joined a methadone clinic and was on 270 mg methadone and I am as of now at 8 mg… just wanted to let you all know there really is hope at the end of the tunnel, and yes- it was all true, it’s nothing to brag about consuming 1,000 mg of hydro and 600-800 mg oxy. But I’m here.. alive.. with a baby, life has infact been good to me. I love you all that are still struggling and know you will be done with this one day.