• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

how much can we fight against tiredness?

The signature is from the song "Late Night" by Syd Barrett, the guy of my avatar. But yeah, I guess I feel that way. It's more of a deeply lonesome feeling, and yeah I do DMT a lot, at least 50 times past 2 months (ballpark estimate of times doing it would only be about 100 in the last 2 years). So I've done most of it lately, but I think I never felt like life was a dream really except when I started smoking weed at 17, it's always a dicey age especially when it was 12 years ago and the medical weed was being imported and I severely underestimated it. Lots of teens get derealization and shit these days because of how strong the stuff is getting.
I've never once taken DMT you know.

It never free-flowed UK like Exstacy Acid Ketamine Coke Crack Heroin and all arrays of cannabis in my youth.

And since 2005 I'd be too allergic to DMT it would just be hell and a battle to recover body after.

I don't think I know "late night".

There are a number of post Floyd Barrett tracks I've not listened to for some reason.

Late Night is probably my favorite solo song of his, it showcases his amazing slide guitar skill and ability to express emotions in a way that nobody else was at the time.