• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How much benzos do you take after stimulants

Whoa! I only take 1 or 2 zopiclone, after a usual 36hr binge, lol. 1 for 3hrs sleep 2 for 6hrs. After taking them through it feels like I'm piss fucking drunk, cant walk straight almost falling over, but still feel alert at the same time.
aww. oh . um so i actually feel like that just from taking a hydroxyzine.
i am actually more completely sober on a xanax.

so i really can only handle a half of a hydroxyzine or i literally will fall over. and it's not so much being drunk from it but it actually does something to my muscles and my motor skills way after it wears off.
weird creepy stuff.
and the taste burns. poison cunt probably would'nt even taste that bad. eww yukks

Reactions: R3K
and it's not so much being drunk from it but it actually does something to my muscles and my motor skills way after it wears off.
weird creepy stuff.
Yeah, that's what I mean, it's a weird feeling

Whoa! I only take 1 or 2 zopiclone, after a usual 36hr binge, lol. 1 for 3hrs sleep 2 for 6hrs. After taking them through it feels like I'm piss fucking drunk, cant walk straight almost falling over, but still feel alert at the same time.

I used to love it when they done that too me on 2, 2 used to work for me but it didn't last long so went up to 4 lol, I once bought a pack of 28 and over the course of the day I took 4 at a time trying to trip out on them as I have done in large doses but normally after uppers

I took 18 in the end that day and still couldn't trip, so went to bed after taking another 2 so I could sleep, the fucking depression the day after that was fucking rough, never again will I take that many, I get a major comedown from taking to many zopiclone

I also get 10 a month off my doctor, not took uppers in over a year now probably a year and a half but I use my Zopiclone to come off other things like my antidepressant sleeping tablets I'm on now

Took 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone last night and 7.5mg Mirtazapine, I could eat a zopiclone now or 2 I'm terrible on them, I was addicted to them for 3 months they're a bitch to come off

True. But longer acting benzos like diazepam may be better for the comedown of stims that comes with anxiety or depression (like meth and coke) In that case, its not just about the sleep. You need the chill effect for 48 hours while your brain recovers and you feel happy again.
True but a shorter acting one can be prolonged. Doesn't work the other way around.

Diazepam and Clonazepam's muscle relaxant effects are plus point's though!

The 36 hours was just a bit over the top. Might like it now