• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been doing 3 nowadays, usually take 2 then when I'm coming down take another one. Im going to be cutting back to only 2 after this 2 week break.

double drop. then a second double drop. then i forget after that.

4-7 on a regular night.

but thats like once in a blue moon now.

Usually 2 or 3 pills, sometimes less if I'm strapped, but if I have molly usually a good bit more... most I think was 7 molly bombs in a day.

Usually one than after an hour another one and maybe later that night another one. But usually 2 are enough.

I honestly don't understand how people can take more than one in a night. I would love to try it but I always worry that I will feel sick, because I have spewed up a number of times coming down on pills.
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with drinking whilst on them as well?

When people who have more that two in night do it do you guys usually do it all at once or space them apart? And what is the come down like?

how much would a bomb of molly be??

the past 9months ive only touched mdma crystals; and i usually take around 200mg at the start which gives me a pretty memorable night. although oddly enough i have had a very good experience when we split 250-300mg between 4people!!

consequently i might start doing the dab thing so that i don't do too much per night. also because i don't like the mild delirium i get when taking 200mg at once (especially when having had a few drinks).

finchy how much do you drink on pills?? i never really throw up from mdma (only once when they were cut with mcpp - never did pills again after that) and usually drink a moderate amount... anything between 2-6 pints beforehand; maybe a double of something sweet tasting during; and 2-3 bottles of beers towards the comedown if i am starting to feel a bit anxious

comedowns never been a particular problem. starts to get a bit weird if you take 3+ (or 300+mg mdma) but i definitely wouldn't describe it as unbearable

It really does depend on the quality of the pills. If the pills are good, I will take 2 at once and then maybe 1-2 more throughout the night, spaced out perfectly so I stay high. If the pills suck I have taken up to 12 before and just felt ill. Should have stopped earlier instead of chasing for that nice, warm, fluffy mdma high because the pills were crap and just made me feel amped up and edgy. Now I am super wary and stick to 2 at once to start and go from there. I haven't been able to get off of ANY pill (just one) in over 6 years, it just doesn't work for me.

I don't really ever take a set number everytime, but Normally I would do about 3 or 4 .

I normally get pretty good pills.

Last weekend I had

1 green versace (outpressed), 2 Red west coast choppers, and a Blue lady.

hmm not sure about pills but in powder dose 80mg was very very very intense. 100mg felt like a slight overdose, but it was also on an empty stomach.

When people who have more that two in night do it do you guys usually do it all at once or space them apart? And what is the come down like?

I will take 2 strait off the bat i find that if i redose at any point after the initial consumption it produces no desirable effects just makes me feel worse and isnt worth

all depends on how healthy the wallet is. wouldn't go over 3 as it would be a waste, i presume :)

Last edited:
2 usually. most i have done is 7.

one is just too short and after the third or fourth you just become more fucked up and less euphoric. 2 is a good compromise between intensity/duration and comedown/hangover.

Least I've done is 3, I think, on a good night. Usual amount would be 6 or 7, I think. Most I've done is 9, but of course it depends on the pill.

I realise some people might not consider this a healthy amount exactly, but 1 or 2 just isn't going to last the night, and anyway I usually enjoy the added effects that come with heavy and prolonged dosing - hallucinations, extreme short term memory loss, etc, etc.

Of course I suppose this comes at a price, and I have to admit that my honeymoon is obviously over and that truly glowing experiences have recently been few and far between.

But I would still recommend to anyone who's used to doing just a few a night that they try going crazy at least once. :)

With more prolonged and heavier dosing the character of the drug changes and can be, IMO, a new experience in itself.

I'm the same way I used to take 2-3 per night but my most is 7. At least for me after the 3rd pill you don't really even peak any more. You just kind of get a quick jolt and then you start to feel like your coming down again. If I was going to take more than 3 I would usually pop 2 the first time then after that I would crush it up and snort it. I would get a better effect from the 3rd+ more that way. If I planned on doing more than 3 a night I would usually pre load with 5htp then some orange juice. Then after my 3rd I would 5htp again with more OJ. It seemed to give me a little longer on my rolls.

naatural said:
finchy how much do you drink on pills??

Usually I don't drink that much probably about 5 or 6 standard drinks in that night... I think i'll usually vomit if I drink before I roll.
But the other night went out had a full pill and a vodka red bull and the next morning coming down vomitted, so now i'm not so sure what I can handle alcohol wise when rolling or whether the red bull had something to do with it.

If its good then 2 is enough. When they were high quality as in 100mg+ i took about 4 at max. I had friends that did around 1000-1300mg per nite.

^I don't even want to know how they felt the next few days. Over a gram of MDMA?! That's an expensive endeavor.

depends on the quality really, sometimes two pills=6pills... (concerning the amount of MDxx)... +then take in to account all the other stuff that gets put in ket meth speed... u can never be sure unless u've tried one how many you'll "need" for the night...
personnally i take anywhere between two and 8 pills depending on qualityu, and depending on how long the party is lasting...
mind you i mostly get MDMA now coz pills are shit here compared to the UK... and even if they weren't amazing, at least they cost less than a pound... (>2$)