• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe How many days to reset bupe tolerance?

melo.925

Greenlighter
Anyone else have any experience with this? I'm on probation but prescribed zubsolv. Just started a week ago but I'd like to maybe just use once a week or so to take the edge off. Have failed multiple times in the past staying completely sober and going back to hard stuff.

Thanks in advance.

I been taking subs for 8 yrs now. At first, 1 8mg tablet or film would be so dam powerful. Like 10 norcos or more dissolved in water and drank. Only between refills am i able to RESET MY TOLERANCE. I sometimes take 32 to 40 mg on some days,,just to totally pass the fck out for 18 hrs. I use adderal as well, so when I'm out of them, the Bupes help me ALOT catch back up on my sleep. (Great sleep is only reason i keep getting the subs) Anyways,,, To reset my high, very high tolerance..
1 week with no bupe and that great power buzz comes back.
10 days with no Bupe,, you may as well be a virgin to the stuff.
That's my average. My bupe script runs out 10 days before REFILL.
So, after 10 days, i usually take 24mg- 32mg and I'm off like a fckn rocket hard core for 12 hrs,,, but the buzz still feels good after 15hrs, i take another 2 (40mg in 24 hr period> after a 10 day dry, and i will be high as !#$×÷ , running my mouth, feeling like superman, socializing worn tidal strangers... feeling fine for 24 hrs...

So ya,,10 full days and those subs will rock ya like the very first time you tasted the nasty muthafuggas! Good luck! Be safe n Smart.

I been taking subs for 8 yrs now. At first, 1 8mg tablet or film would be so dam powerful. Like 10 norcos or more dissolved in water and drank. Only between refills am i able to RESET MY TOLERANCE. I sometimes take 32 to 40 mg on some days,,just to totally pass the fck out for 18 hrs. I use adderal as well, so when I'm out of them, the Bupes help me ALOT catch back up on my sleep. (Great sleep is only reason i keep getting the subs) Anyways,,, To reset my high, very high tolerance..
So, after 10 days, i usually take 24mg- 32mg and I'm off like a fckn rocket hard core for 12 hrs,,, but the buzz still feels good after 15hrs, i take another 2 (40mg in 24 hr period> after a 10 day dry, and i will be high as !#$×÷ , running my mouth, feeling like superman, socializing worn tidal strangers... feeling fine for 24 hrs...

So ya,,10 full days and those subs will rock ya like the very first time you tasted the nasty muthafuggas! Good luck! Be safe n Smart.
Do you have have to get drug tested for a refill of your script? Im worried that if I don't have any bupe in my system for the urinalysis they won't refill my script. So I was just going to take a half tablet the day before or day of my test.

What do you suggest?

This gives me some hope. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm currently in hell right now and not sure what to do.