• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How many bags do you normally shoot at once?

Tinapm

Greenlighter
Just curious what the average heroin addict shoots at once. For me it used to be minimum 4 to get a rush and now its 7 at the very most if its weak stuff or tiny bags but usually 5 at a time.

Just speck of a small chunk I brushed off the sofa I usually sit on when I'm kicking it with my drug lord mate, or 10-20 bags of the shit the homeless guy who sleeps in the stairwell of my apartment building buys for me. It's a gamble man. lol

All jokes aside how many bags you have to do to get high is largely determined by your position on the drug 'food' chain and about a million other factors. Take care man

I agree, it's dependent entirely on quality. With heroin you never know. The tar around here that's garbage looks pretty much identical to the shit that'll make you nearly pass out and feels like it came directly off a Sinaloa cartel brick, too. It's a real pain in the ass sometimes. At least the issue of "fentadope" isn't really that present around here, though.

Very dependent in weight/quality, but I'd usually be shooting around a quarter g at a time.

This is not appropriate for OD, maybe try Drug culture :)

I hope you do a test shot before shooting a few bags