• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long would 250 mg vyvanse last with high tolerance?

NotoriousGiB

Greenlighter
My dog has been abusing vyvanse regurlarly for about a week and a half taking 100- 200 mgs a day but before that he was givin about 30-50 mgs a day (depending on how much powder she took out for herself) by his aunt so he has a decent tolerance to it. Well he noticed a couple days ago he?s building a high tolerance to the drug and doesnt experience a bunch of euphoria and shit like before so this morning he took 250 mgs (which is the most he?s taken at once within the year) about 18 hours after taking 200 mgs. He was still feeling the affects of his first dose. Basically my dog wants to know how long the ?high? part will last him with his tolerance. He read somewhere that if you take a lot it lasts a long time since it?s gotta get metabolized by his little dog liver before it?s turned into a d-amp. My dog really needs the extra energy since he didn?t sleep last night and he?s gotta drive his cousin out of state at 5 and then back home (2 and a half hour drive total). Can anyone help answer my dogs question please? :)

It is suppose to be 12 hours or so? the more you take, at least the way the pharmacist told me, just makes it last longer. Mind you I am on 70mg a day. I started at 30mg, built a tolerance quickly, than went to 50mg, and after a few months 70mg.

I came here not so much as to abuse, but to learn more about it. I am also on welbutrin, which seems to help, but at first they interacted and my heart raced more.

I do want something similar, to feel good, slight euphoria, I find the medication only lasts or hs a "sweet spot" of 4 hours.

Trying to look at supplements or other drugs to mantain a good mood and proper energy levels. Mind you I am officially diagnosed with ADHD and have struggled with it for years as well as depression.

I don't think those really great effects last more than thee first few days at best when increasing the dosage. I am looking at things that help dopamine production, and I am interested in cycling amphetamines if possible as to not build too high a tolerance. I am in Quebec Canada though, even my pills are only somewhat covered, they give me 50mg and 20mg, as the 70mg pills are not covered.

I would tell your dog to be careful though at that high dose I would be nervous of him having a heart attack!

Giving drugs to your dog is animal abuse, I have reported you to the authorities.