• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long will PST stay in my system for a urine test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
I know the half-life is really long but does that mean it will stay in my system for longer than other opiates? I know with hydro after 3-4 days you are fine... Will this show up as morphine, codeine?... I used today and Thursday I have an interview.. I had an interview with this company before and I know they do more than 1 interview before they hire you so I think I should be fine.. At the very soonest, if they were to hire me on the spot, the drug test would be Saturday so that'd be 4 days and I used only once so maybe I'd be fine cause they have a threshold before they fail you and maybe with only one use I didn't go above it

So does anyone know anything about this? I'm so mad at myself, if I were to fail a drug test I'd shoot myself.. I really need this job

I just read on a website that it is like other opiates, I hope that is right.. I dumped the 2lbs I had left in the toilet and I will never use again

From what I have experienced and others, poppy tea, seed or pod, can make a person test for morphine even after 6-7 days. That is well documented on Poppies.org. People still testing positive after the 4 day max wait. So it is my belief (as well as tested myself after 6 days) that for some reason the tea stays in the system longer. We already know the morphine (and 39 other alkaloids) have a long half life and last a long time.

My last tea kick almost took me down it lasted so long. It seemed to take a full month. But that was after heavy use for a few years. Tea is tough to kick and very strong.

I love that it is available, but I have steered clear of this tea for the last few years after over a decade of playing around.

Test yourself and be knowledgeable. You'll know more than a random question and answer on a board.

From what I have experienced and others, poppy tea, seed or pod, can make a person test for morphine even after 6-7 days. That is well documented on Poppies.org. People still testing positive after the 4 day max wait. So it is my belief (as well as tested myself after 6 days) that for some reason the tea stays in the system longer. We already know the morphine (and 39 other alkaloids) have a long half life and last a long time.

My last tea kick almost took me down it lasted so long. It seemed to take a full month. But that was after heavy use for a few years. Tea is tough to kick and very strong.

I love that it is available, but I have steered clear of this tea for the last few years after over a decade of playing around.

Test yourself and be knowledgeable. You'll know more than a random question and answer on a board.

Well, then I hope I get a second interview so that I'll be fine next week... I seriously doubt they will hire on the spot.. Prolly only time I won't want to get hired on the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.