• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long will one 2mg suboxone block heroin?

Mntngrace

Greenlighter
Here is what is going on. I was clean from H for 19mo. I started using again about a month ago. Mostly just smoking it. But have been shooting it more often lately (prolly 3 or 4 times in the last week). Anyway I woke up feeling like shit yesterday so I took a 2mg suboxone strip at around 11:30am. How long until it wears off and i will be able to feel H again? A friend said that i should be good by now since it was only a 2mg strip and only 1 of them. But then ive read that any amount of sub will block for up to a week?? Someone pls tell me what they think?

(PSA : If u are able to kick heroin DONT START AGAIN - Not even for just one good high. Bcuz it wont just be thar once!!!)

the naloxone has a short half life anywhere from 2-12 hours.
from what i understand, the bupe alone wouldn't really cause any issues.
not 100% sure, but to be safe i'd go atleast 4-5 days without any suboxone if u were wanting to feel the full effect of the h.

nmi->odd

the naloxone has a short half life anywhere from 2-12 hours.
from what i understand, the bupe alone wouldn't really cause any issues.
not 100% sure, but to be safe i'd go atleast 4-5 days without any suboxone if u were wanting to feel the full effect of the h.

nmi->odd
Dang, 4-5 days? Just off of 2mg strip. Thats insane. Thank you for the info i appreciate it

Dang, 4-5 days? Just off of 2mg strip. Thats insane. Thank you for the info i appreciate it

yw
I recall trying to do a shot 12ish hours after taking a sliver of a 8mg strip and got sick as fuck. so yeah i'd say just to be safe wait a bit.