• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How long will clonazolam stay in your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
Anybody have any idea? getting some of this next week and just wondering how long it stays around in your system

I couldn't find anything to back this up but I saw someone post on a thread somewhere on BL that clonazelam has a half life of around 14-18 hours, so that should give you some idea.

Anybody have any idea? getting some of this next week and just wondering how long it stays around in your system

Beware. Out of the 25 or so different Benzos/RC Benzos I've tried, Clonazolam is way up there as the most fun/recreational/addictive Benzo I've ever had. Even with a huge Benzo tolerance (000's of mg Diazepam equivalent) 1.5 mg of this stuff had me rocking. Slept like a baby, but never found it particularily good for anxiety, much more of a Hypnotic.

I know the half life is meant to be around 16 hours, but you most certainly won't be feeling it too much the next day.

Careful with this one.

Depends on the dosage and possible metabolites, but yes 5 days seems reasonable to me.

I plan on taking around 20-30mg within 3 week span. so around a mg a day. within the last day will it be out in 5 days or will it take longer because it's building up in my system? never really understood that aspect

I plan on taking around 20-30mg within 3 week span. so around a mg a day. within the last day will it be out in 5 days or will it take longer because it's building up in my system? never really understood that aspect
If my math is right and I'm not sure about it, you'd end up with around 2mg if you take 1mg a day for 20days. So 5 days afterwards you have around 0.02mg in your system.
But this is without including metabolites and only if my math is right.

If my math is right and I'm not sure about it, you'd end up with around 2mg if you take 1mg a day for 20days. So 5 days afterwards you have around 0.02mg in your system.
But this is without including metabolites and only if my math is right.

How long would it be completely out of my system?

^ UTSE

This looks like a cleverly disguised drug testing question.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.