• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth How long to get euphoric high back from meth ?

GavinGotThis

Greenlighter
Lately when I use meth I can’t even enjoy the high no more. Been using roughly half a gram IV everyday for about 2 months but now when I use I get paranoid and start thinking I’m gonna die and it’s just unpleasant. How long of a break should I take to get the good effects from meth? Can’t even jack off cause I’m so paranoid. Need some advice.

If you have been IVing half a gram a day for 2 months straight, your dopamine receptors are basically empty. And it's gonna take longer then it would take for casual users for your dopamine to fully replenish. But in my experience, if you eat healthy and sleep good every night, take some vitamins every day. A 15 day break should be enough.

Never done meth, but, speaking from experience with other stims, once anxiety, paranoia, etc creep into your high, it tends to become a permanent feature once you get past a certain point.

If you have been IVing half a gram a day for 2 months straight, your dopamine receptors are basically empty. And it's gonna take longer then it would take for casual users for your dopamine to fully replenish. But in my experience, if you eat healthy and sleep good every night, take some vitamins every day. A 15 day break should be enough.
Okay thank you. I’ll make sure to eat healthy and take a multi vitamin everyday.

Okay thank you. I’ll make sure to eat healthy and take a multi vitamin everyday.

You have to replenish your brain with basic building blocks so after amps binges I eat a lot of eggs and whey protein smoothies, +NAC and Na-RALA, green tea extract for a good antioxidative treatment.

I never had meth, wanted so bad to try it.. But my experience with amps and cocaine is that the tolerance goes down pretty quick, less than a week. Cocaine tolerance builds fast in a day of binge like 1g - 2g, after 1g you are already using double or triple to feel something, its the 1st clue you are wasting product. I dont feel anxiety nor paranoia with stims, the only high that makes me feel really bad is weed. Hate getting stoned.

You're welcome bro. I been in your situation before. But don't forget to get a lot of sleep too! That's a big factor in it as well. If you can get 8 hours every night that will be perfect

You have to replenish your brain with basic building blocks so after amps binges I eat a lot of eggs and whey protein smoothies, +NAC and Na-RALA, green tea extract for a good antioxidative treatment.

I never had meth, wanted so bad to try it.. But my experience with amps and cocaine is that the tolerance goes down pretty quick, less than a week. Cocaine tolerance builds fast in a day of binge like 1g - 2g, after 1g you are already using double or triple to feel something, its the 1st clue you are wasting product. I dont feel anxiety nor paranoia with stims, the only high that makes me feel really bad is weed. Hate getting stoned.
Okay thanks for information.

Idk why all these people that haven't even ever done meth are commenting lol they wouldn't know. But anyways

Probably a fortnight, by abstaining from all stimulants. Giving your dopamine a detox, Plenty of rest, nutrition and workout.

That's only if you've not done any damage to your dop receptors like overstimulating or od, which can take several months to reach baseline.

I took meth for a whole year straight, daily with occasional breaks for three days every few days. It took about 6 months of abstinence to return to baseline. After that I tried it again and missed being sober 😂

Meh... bye meth 20min rush, and your up for like 12 hours ugh

I do however miss mephedrone with a glass of champagne 🥂🍾

MDMA night's with friends

And the best substance ever LSD

Not a chance 15 days is long enough.

Try 2-3 MONTHS at a minimum.

Not joking.

Banging 500mg a day isn't resolved in 2:weeks.

Not a chance 15 days is long enough.

Try 2-3 MONTHS at a minimum.

Not joking.

Banging 500mg a day isn't resolved in 2:weeks.
I didn't say he would be like a first timer again after 15 days, I was saying That if he ate healthy and got a lot of sleep he would definitely get that euphoric feeling back and maybe actually get high. 15 days is definitely good enough. I've went on a Bender where I was slamming crystal every day for a week straight, and after 7 days that was a good enough break for me. But I want doing it as long as this guy has been

I didn't say he would be like a first timer again after 15 days, I was saying That if he ate healthy and got a lot of sleep he would definitely get that euphoric feeling back and maybe actually get high. 15 days is definitely good enough. I've went on a Bender where I was slamming crystal every day for a week straight, and after 7 days that was a good enough break for me. But I want doing it as long as this guy has been
He's slamming 500mg daily for AT LEAST 2 months

-- prolly longer and higher dose because he is self-reporting.

15 days is not going to appreciably lower his tolerance.

Simply half a point (yes 50mg) daily orally for a week takes a good 10 days to revert back to feeling like it should.

You're not the only person on here that likes to skate on ice.

Half a g in a shot is pretty wild…I know he said 500 mg / day so perhaps multiple shots but someone else here recently commented on that, that he did a half gram in a single shot and I just thought goddamn lol

Half a g in a shot is pretty wild…I know he said 500 mg / day so perhaps multiple shots but someone else here recently commented on that, that he did a half gram in a single shot and I just thought goddamn lol
I have friends that hotrail 300-500mg lines (yes they are 4-6 INCHES long on a 10x13 framed mirror) at a time when they are bingeing. I watched 3 people legit hotrail a ball between them in an hour.

I would literally die. My limit is a point, orally if I've developed a bit of tolerance or want to really blast. Otherwise I'm at 30-60 mg (avg 50) measured on a good milligram scale.

I have friends that hotrail 300-500mg lines (yes they are 4-6 INCHES long on a 10x13 framed mirror) at a time when they are bingeing. I watched 3 people legit hotrail a ball between them in an hour.

I would literally die. My limit is a point, orally if I've developed a bit of tolerance or want to really blast. Otherwise I'm at 30-60 mg (avg 50) measured on a good milligram scale.
I never measured, but I would get a good ten lines out of a gram, probably fifteen or so bumps. Half a gram would probably kill me, even after high tolerance or maybe I never enjoyed being over stimulated. Ugh too much dopamine is not a nice state to be in