• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How long till tolérance goes back to basseline?

Oxynormal

Bluelighter
Hi, i took 50 mg 3-ho-pce, about 100mg 3-meo,pcp and 50 mg of 3-ho-pcp over the past three days.
How long of a break should I take so as NMDA antagonism is about back to the norme?
Thanks bl'ers?

I'm sorry that I dont have an answer but in my and a lot of other peoples experiences, dissociative tolerance takes foreverrrrrr to go down. I honestly dont know if it ever goes back to baseline if you have abused or used them really heavily in the past.

I recently took an 8 month break from them and did one a few weeks ago and my tolerance seemed exactly thr dame as before the break.

How long of a break should I take so as NMDA antagonism is about back to the norme?

Sorry to be a downer, but...

Why are you counting down? This is a rhetorical question. I have had at least 300g of MXE and 3-meo-pcp, and during that time I thought those substances were the answer to my questions. Anyway, they weren't. They were remarkably useful, however. But less is more.

Agreed, with dissos it's how you work the trip... but i do have my perfect, for me, dosage
ie.125mg mxe sublingualed

Hi, i took 50 mg 3-ho-pce, about 100mg 3-meo,pcp and 50 mg of 3-ho-pcp over the past three days.
Thanks bl'ers��

That´s a metric shit ton of dissos to take in 3 days. Im guessing you have some permatolerance before that experiment, isn´t? Because a newbie would have ended in hospital from that doses...

You know, dissos tolerance are almost unresettable as we know in 2017. But if you wait one or two weeks you will get some decent effects again. Just dont do so much in so little time to keep enjoying this substances

Thanks for your answers, im going to take minimum 2-3 days breack, yeah I used to get through 5 grams MXE98%+ purity in 2-3 days, and did 3+grams of freshly fried Indian ketamine for a year daily....