• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How long till kratom withdrawal starts?

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I'm almost 40hrs since my last dose and I feel great. The only symptom I am really experiencing is sneezes. No restless leg, I slept alright and to be honest I really expected more by now. I felt worse on the kratom and I would have a mini withdrawal when it wore off. Did I get lucky? Only took it for a month but I am a long time opiate addict.

Dunno man, from what I've read people report wildly varying experiences. I've just more than halved my dose and didn't feel much at all (after 2 years of daily use). I mean reducing/tapering isn't the same as quittung, still, did it in 2-3 days and had feared to experience some potential WD as well.

I was taking from 5-10 grams a day and then the last 2-3 days I wound up doing about 30 grams each day. I started taking the kratom a month ago on the ta end of a heroin relapse. I'm over 48hrs since my last dose and still barely feel anything but the slightest discomfort, which really has more to do with me wanting to get high after work....same as every other day.

36 hours after the last dose seems to be when kratom withdrawals kick in for me. They usually get better around the 80 hour mark

hmmmm... maybe dose, length of use, life-style, metabolism and a myriad of other factors may play in this WD syndrome?
one may not get WDs.
if it is in fact an actual opi then i would say second-third-fouth days would maybe be the worse. but IME it is not a proper opi.
just sayin
YMMV

Dose and length of dose is key. 30gs every day for months and it’ll be bad, under 10gs and it seems to be more depression and anxiety than RLS or insomnia. It’s the insomnia that always gets me to relapse back.

You probably got off easy. It happens sometime's now use it!