• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous how long do i need to wait between dph (diphenhydramine) doses to avoid permanent organ damage?

hahapotatoman

Greenlighter
some people say 24 hours so the doses are "separate" or something, some say you need to wait 8 days because that's how long tolerance lasts, and some say you should wait 2 weeks to a month. has there been any research on this? it's frustrating not being able to find an answer, and honestly i'm just gonna risk taking more if i can't find out. it's weird the way it's addictive, no withdrawal or cravings really, just a desire to experience the distortions that comes back no matter how bad the last trip was.
note: i took 300mg (haven taken 360mg DXM about 4 hours ago), and then 18 hours later dosed 500mg more, and ended up projectile vomiting everywhere (even after taking CBD edibles) and now the next day my kidneys ache badly

I've survived binging on DPH for a month, you don't want to go there. I felt stupid for about a year. I still see shit when sleep-deprived because of it.

Delirium really isn't anything you want to explore, man.

I never spoke to anybody yet who actually enjoys delirants. They sound awfully nasty to me, once in my teens I did 500mg of DPH and got nothing besides a weird bodyload, probably thankfully because I was alone.

Half life is a complicated thing. When you take 500mg of a substance with 12h half life at 0:00 then at 12:00 you have 1/2 of it in your system, at 0:00 1/4 etc, so 24 hours are too little to completely excrete the DPH.

Yeah and at the end of a mountainous bingefest it just has become part of ya cuz that how it maths out.

A few years ago some girl posted about diphenhydramine, she said she was in an inpatient psych ward and somehow got ahold of a supply of diphenhydramine and was taking alot of them on daily basis. I suppose it wouldn't be that hard since they come in 600 count bottles.

I forgot what her actual question was, but when I asked why she was taking so many diphenhydramine tablets she said, and I quote, "because I deserve the dysphoria".

Would not recommend taking large doses often, most impacted probably is the brain. People that abuse diphenhydramine usually are pretty young, it isn't a good combination and may have long lasting impacts on memory, ability to learn, etc.